Epilogue

Circles/Pierce the Veil

I let out a deep breath of relief when I heard the bell ring. I have done it again. I have successfully defended my proud title again.

I happily took the belt from the ref's hand and let him raise my arm up. The crowd roared for me in happiness. Other's were quite mad that my challenger didn't win. Who was my challenger? Well she's leaning against a turnbuckle right in front of me.

The ref was kneeling down next to Bayley asking her if she was okay. She just simply ignored him and got up. She hair was all over the place, her ponytail didn't hold much hair in it. She wore a shiny red ring gear with some black boots. Her body was glistening with sweat. Her makeup was all smudge around her eyes. Yet she wore something that was truly beautiful, she wore a bright smile.

She clapped for me with a overjoyed expression. I smiled widely at her and held out my hand for her to take.

"Come here." I said.

She gladly walked towards me and placed her hand in mine. I held up our hands for everyone to see. The match we just had was quite a match.

Our fued wasn't like no other. We didn't stand in the ring with mics talking down on each other. We respected the hell out of each other. Bayley gave me a run for my money. There were times where I actually I thought Bayley was going to beat me. She hit every move like it would be her last time wrestling. She is a hardworking performer who is welling to do anything for the woman's championship whether we are friends or not. But it was I who was on top tonight, it might not be the same outcome in the next few months but tonight it is.

Bayley turned to face me and pulled me in a right embrace. I hug her back with full force.
"I'm proud of us."
She whispers.

"Me too." I response.

I was actually excited to get backstage. For starters I wanted to be in the air conditioning and I actually liked to be greeted by all the nice comments everyone had to say.

My father was the first person to greet me. Immediately he hugged me and I happily returned it. For the past few months, my father and I were able to patch up any open wounds. He understand I wanted to do things on my own. At first it hurt him but now he respectly steps back. He is now working at the WWE headquarters after retiring his position as Raw gm to Shawn Michaels.

"Another big win." He says once we release.

I look at the belt that was in my hand and smile, "And many more to come."

"I am very proud of you Charlotte."

"Thank you dad." I said honestly.

I turned my head to find the love of my life running towards me. My dad smirks and pats my shoulder.

"All through out your match he has been pacing. He would mumble to himself like you can actually hear him. That boy is deeply in love with you." My father says.