CHAPTER 013

CHAPTER THIRTEEN |

( starring at a girl with no color in her eyes . )

I know I was supposed to be off for a month but I can't stay away from the ring. Its the only place I feel safe.
Today was the raw after Summerslam, and of course Sasha is going to go out there and talk big talk and I can't do nothing about it.

I sat on the bench of the woman's locker room, staring at my cheap ass phone screen. The only reason I kept this phone was because it held memories of my brother. I traced a outline of Reid's face. He was caught by surprised when I took the picture. Innocent and loved filled his eyes. Oh Reid, you were taken too soon.

"I was so happy for you when you retained, even though Chris helped you." Bayley said to Sasha. Sasha glared at the hugger.

"Chris didn't helped me, I retained it all by myself." Sasha spat. They walked in front of the vanity that was in the locker room. Sasha places the woman's title carefully down next to her, picked up a hair bush and started brushing her colored hair.

"Well I can't wait to face you for that title. It just be like NXT. It would be like magic agian." Bayley said looking dreamly at Sasha.

Sasha faked a smile, "Yeah! Then we will run into the sunset with our magical unicorn and run to happy fairy land!" Sasha faked exclaimed. Bayley's smile soon turned into a frown. I felt bad for her. All this time Bayley has called Sasha her best friend, Sasha really wasn't. Sasha can care less for the hugger.

Bayley picked up a lip stick identical to the one Sasha is wearing. When Bayley was done applying, she pucker her lips amd smiled into the mirror.

Sasha scoff and knocked the lipstick out of Bayley's hands. "If you honestly think that is going to make you pretty, you are wrong. You still look ugly."i rolled my eyes at her childish comment. I honestly don't undwrstand why she is so rude to Bayley.

"Take it off." Sasha demanded. Bayley just looked at the spoiled brat. "God you look ridiculous." With that Sasha walked out of the locker room just leaving Bayley and I together.

I sigh and got up from my seat. I started walking to Bayley. I honestly feel bad. I probably mind my own business, but Bayley shouldn't be treated like that.

"Hey," Bayley jumps in surprised and locks eyes with me through the mirror. "Don't listen to her, you look great."

"I thought so but apperantly I don't. I guess Sasha is right, I do look ridiculous."

"Bayley I have never been a liar, you look great. Sasha just has her head up in space. She is wrong."

Bayley frowns, "I just want to look good for my debut tonight."

"You're debuting tonight?!" I asked excited. About time Hayley got on the main roster. She deserves to be here.

Hayley nods her head. "Who are you debuting against night?"

"Some local wrestler." Bayley mumbles.
By the looks of it, Bayley isn't too happy about it.

"And that isn't what you want."

"No it isn't. I want to debut with a bang, I don't want to end up like Tyler breeze or something."

I nod my head and started thinking. Finally a idea popped in my head.
"I got it!" I exclaimed.

Bayley looked at me confused, "What?"

I turn her around to face me. "Go off the scprit."

"Charlotte I don't think that's a good idea."

"You said you wanted to debut with a bang. So go confront Sasha and earn yourself a title shot."

Bayley looked at me unsure, "How do I know you're not playing me."

"Look I see how Sasha is treating you. You shouldn't be treated like that especially by you're "best friend". You're career matters more than you're horrible friendship with her. I am not playing you. I'm just tired of watching Sasha walks around her and act like she's the queen bee."

Bayley stared at me for a second and then a huge smile appear on her face. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, making me laugh and hug her back. "Thank you! Thank you! You're a genius!"

I pat her on the back, "No problem. Now hurry, go wait for you're chance, the show is about to start."

"Oh." Bayley pulls away and opens the door, running out. "Thank you again."
I stay looking at the door frame for a couple of minutes with a smile on my face.

-----

I stand in front of a small monitor in a hallway watching Bayley walk out, interrupting Sasha. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at Sasha's angry face. Serves her right.

"What are you doing here babe?" I whip my head around to find him walking up to me.

I groan, "Can you please go away, I'm trying to watch a friend."

"Charlotte Flair has a friend?"

I roll my eyes. "Just kidding babe."

"Can you quit calling me that. Why are you so annoying?"

He wraps a arm around my waist and I immediately push him away. "Stop someone will see." I say harshly.

"I don't care if they see us. You're mine."

I take a deep breath and stare into his brown eyes. "Look I am going to say this once. Please please stay the hell away from me. I'm begging you. Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even breath the same air I breathe. Just go away."

He smirks at me. I'm done with this. I turn to turn away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest. His peppermint breath hits my neck. He stills has the same haircut he had when I first met him. I remember running my fingers through his hair when he used to get mad.

"I'm staring at a girl with no color in her eyes. Whatever happened to the woman who was so helplessly in love with me?"
I pull away from him and started walking away.

That woman who was helplessly in love with a bad boy in whatever ring he walked into, is now the woman who wants so badly to be free from her demons.