Author's Note.

T H A N K Y O U

This started out as a silly idea and a small paragraph. After hearing the song Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood was what really sparked the idea in my head.

I was never a Charlotte fan. When I saw her I was just like "Oh its Charlotte."

But after seeing a bunch of hate that people had towards her really got me thinking. Hate as in people are telling her to go kill herself.
Something just lit fire inside of me and bomb! I was writing something.

At first I was just going to publish this book for just a week and take it down, but then I received support and people pm me telling me it was good. Then I just went for it.

Probably one of the best choices I have made on Wattpad.

My feelings towards Charlotte changed and soon I found myself a big Charlotte fan.

Writing this book made me discover things about myself that I didn't know.

Mostly all of my books I had gone through. Daddy Issues was just a topic I was familiar with. I felt comfortable with it. This was the first book that I didn't have a Author's block with. This book is a huge part of me and it saddens me to be ending it.

Charlotte got her happy ending. Roman and Charlotte got together.

I never wanted to make a horrible ending for Charlotte, I wanted her to accomplish those things she wanted to accomplish.

I knew how this book was going to end from the very beginning and there was nothing no one could of done to change my mind.

I just want to say the BIGGEST THANK YOU.

THANK YOU TO YOU RIGHT NOW READING THIS.
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.
GRACIAS!
DANKE!
MERCI!
BEDANLT!
DALU!
DANK!
NATICK!
OBRIGADO!

JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH.

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER EVER VOTED OR COMMENTED

THANK YOU TO MY
ACTIVE AND SILENT READERS.

JUST thank you.

without you, I couldn't have finish this book.

And I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart.

S E Q U E L

So some of you have asked if there is going to be a sequel,

Welllll does this answer your question;)

O T H E R B O O K S

If you want to be read other of my works then be free to!

Red Lipstick or Chuck Taylors
(Completed)

Red Lipstick Stains
(Sequel to ^^^ Completed)

Pretty Girl
(Completed)

I have recently published a new book called Something Dangerous. If you are a huge Brock Lesnar fan and ship him with Paige, well this book is for you!

I L O V E Y O U S O M U C H

Thank yet again for all the support you all have given to me. I will never be enough thankful for you.

I will talk to you all shortly and I hope you have amazing day or night! Love y'all!

Xoxo, Sam