CHAPTER 026

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX |

( i want to hurt you. you want to hurt me. perfect, let's destroy each other . )

The week went by slow. Each passing day felt like a decade. Each day I found myself liking Roman more and more than I would like. He treated me nice and cared for me, I knew he was just doing this to be nice. Maybe I was liking him because I had been lonely for so long; and finally someone who payed me a little bit of attention, I wanted to hold on to them forever. I'm such a mess.

I took a deep breath and stared straight ahead. I had a small smile on my face. Woohos erupted through out the arena as they usually do when I walked in the ring.
I grabbed a mic from one of the tech guys and stood in front of the ring. I am finally going to address that I want a hell in a cell match with Sasha. I haven't even informed any of creative. The only person that knows about this is Roman, and I am happy I did.

"Some of you can probably guess why I'm out here, some of you are wondering why I'm out here. Let me just state the obvious, I want to face Sasha Banks for the Raw woman's championship." I pause and look out the crowd. There's little girls wearing both Sasha's and I merch. Those girls look up to us. We are setting a example for them. We are showing everyone what really is woman's wrestling. I have never been more sure about this in my life.

"For years now woman have been looked down upon on. Before woman's matches would be for two minutes, that was time where people would take their bathroom break. And what was all the fighting for? Some stupid barbie doll belt. We would have the most stupidest matches. Bra and panties, sleepover matches, makeover matches, and list go on and on. You thought we wanted matches like that but in reality we didn't. There was girls every night going and trying to get better matches, would we get them? No. It wasn't till the hashtag give divas a chance that really sparked a change for woman's wrestling. While woman on the main roster were struggling for better matches and more TV time, there were four woman who were emerging upon the stage of NXT. Sasha, Bayley, Becky, and I wanted to be the best. We were willing to fight for whatever it takes for the woman to be notice. So when Lita pulled that cover off of that precious woman's title, that was it. The woman will forever be remembered in this industry."

I smiled from my words, it was true. We wanted to be the best and that was what we were trying to do.

"Chyna and Ivory. Lita and Trish Stratus. Michelle McCool and Layla. AJ Lee and Kaitlyn. Now, Sasha Banks and Charlotte. Everyone era has their Lita and Trish. Without Lita, Trish wasn't Trish. If it wasn't for the mind games and the story telling, Kaitlyn wasn't Kaitlyn without AJ Lee. Without the power and strength, Ivory wasn't Ivory without Chyna. Without the determination, Layla wouldn't be without Michelle. If it wasn't for Sasha Banks, there wouldn't be fire in my veins. I have to admit, Sasha and I bring out the best in each other. She knows how to get under my skin and I know how to get under hers. We have made history together, so why not do it again."

"I want to hurt you. You want to hurt me. Perfect, let's destroy each other."

"So Sasha let's face each other for the Raw woman's championship, inside Hell in a Cell!" I exclaim.

The crowd roars. Some have looks of disbelief; Some have shock looks; Some are smiling wide. Chants of yes! Swarm the arena. I nod my with a smile. They wanted this, this is what we deserve.

"I will give you till the end of the show to decide, will there isn't much of the choice since all these people want it."

I stare into the camera, "Don't coward away Sasha, let's show what we are made of."

My heart is pounding from excitement. This is what the thrill of something feels like.
I wanted this bad, this is was we deserve.