CHAPTER 07

CHAPTER SEVEN |

( you can never get over you're first love . )

I walked into my own personal locker room completely exhausted from my match. Nights like these were I have my own locker room I am thankful for. I am able just to have peace and quiet after hearing none stop screaming and chanting. I sign and throw my long robe on one of the coaches. Exhausted was the word to describe me right now. I pull all my sweaty hair to the side and throw it into a low bun. I shut my eyes letting myself into the hug of quietness.

I was finally alone or so I thought. I felt a pair of lips softly kiss my bare right shoulder. My eyes snap open and I pull back, facing him.
"How did you get into my locker room?!" I asked shocked and confused.

He shrugged and kept a hand on my hip. "I let myself in."

I roll my eyes and took his hand off of me. "Don't touch me."

He pouted, "Oh sweetheart, when we were together you would beg for me to touch you."

I moved from him and grabbed a pair of black sweat pants and a simple red baggy shirt.
"Can we not start talking about us in the past."

"Why not? We had amazing relationship."

"That was until you started drinking." I say walking into the bathroom of the locker room to change.

"But Char, you know I would never hurt you."

"You did. Too many times to count actually." I remove the top of my gear not really caring about closing the door; he had seen all of me anyways, plus I'm tired.

"But I didn't mean to hurt you. I was in love with you. I still am." He says walking into the bathroom.

I roll my eyes, "Don't start with that. You have never knew what you wanted. You just picked out whatever looked good and got what you wanted."

He placed his hands back onto my hips and pushed me up against the sink softly. "No that isn't true. I am still in love with you. I still care about you. I miss you're morning voice. I miss you singing loudly in the shower. I miss you rushing up to me after a match checking if I'm okay. I miss you wrapping you're arms around my neck each day and telling me you love me. I really miss you Charlotte."

I looked up at him blocking what ever sweet talk he was saying. He has never known what he wants. He thinks everything is him, that he has the whole world in his hands.

I pushed him away and threw on my shirt. "You don't know what you're talking about." I say without making eye contact.

He sighs, "You know what they say Ashley, you can never get over you're first love."

I groan at the sound of my name. "You can get over anything if you try."

"And you're trying to get over me?"

I pull down my bottoms and pull on my sweat pants. "I already did. Two years ago. After we got a divorce. I don't think you remember much of two years; You know, with you traveling a lot that you signed the papers a month later after you received them."

He smiled slightly, recalling the memories. "Ahh yes when I was off being a Indy's star."

I scoff, "If that is what you want to call yourself." I exit the bathroom and put my gear in my bag. Looked around for a title, still not used to it being gone.

"I should be called a Indy's star, everyone loved me."

"Sure." I zipped up my bag and slide on my sneakers. "As much as I enjoyed the company, I need to leave. My rude will be here shortly."

He tapped his chin, "Ah yes Roman Regins is coming to give you a ride back to the hotel."

I look at him confused, "How do you know that?"

He smiled at me with a sinister smile. He could be a caring man but yet he can be a cold one. "I watch you from time to time."

"Stalker much."

He shrugs, "You call it stalking, I call it keeping a close eye on what's mine."

"You're unbelievable."

"So they say."

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door. I knew it was Roman. I quickly looked at him. I didn't want the two of them coming face to face. They aren't on good terms what so ever. Anyways there is no doubt that he will say something about our past relationship. I can't have anyone knowing. It would be a mess.

"Oh looks like superman is here!" I looked at him nervously, not knowing what to do. "Don't worry about anything. I got it." He flipped off the lights making darkness sallow us. "Open the door. I won't do anything. I promise."

I take a deep breath and grab my bag, opening the door to reveal a certain Samoa. "Hey....you okay? You looked like you seen a ghost." He says sweetly.

I put on a small smile, "No I'm good. I am just so sleepy right now."

He pulls my bag off of my shoulder and places it on his. "Well let's get going." I look back into the pitch black room.

The room that holds the devil himself in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I am officially on Thanksgiving break which means I have time to update!

QUESTIONS!

Raw men's team or Smackdown mens team?

I don't know honestly, I can't choose.

Raw woman's team or Smackdown woman's team?

Smackdown woman's team all the way!

Goldberg or Brock Lesner?

Can I just have both? Goldberg is my childhood hero and Brock is just so sexy and hot............Nikki words not mine.

Who do you guy's think is Charlotte's ex?
Seth? Sami? Adam? James? Mitch?
Idk you tell me!

As always,

Stay Strong