CHAPTER 025

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE |

( ready sweetheart ! )

"You guys were amazing out there!" Bayley exclaims once Roman, Seth, and I get backstage. I send her a smile and let her hug me.

"Thanks Lee." I say breathless.

"That natural selection was glorious, thank god it shut that little turd up." I look at Bayley confused.
"What? She's a little witch." I laugh and hug her again.

"You were great on you're match against Dana....I was meaning to tell you that but I just got busy." Seth tells the hugger.

Bayley's eyes lit up with joy. A faint blush appears on her cheeks. She stayed there smiling at Seth. I nudge her with my elbow and she snaps out of what trance she was in.

"Oh! Th-thanks Seth." She said stuttering. Roman and I locked eyes, he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I simply just rolled my eyes playfully.

Seth and Bayley stayed there smiling like idiots at each other. Roman looked at me and made a "oooh" face at me.
I cleared my throat, "Well I'm gonna go get my stuff, I'll meet you here when I'm done so we can leave." I said to Roman.

"I'll go with you." Bayley said. Roman grabbed my hands and pulled me in close, giving me a peck on my cheek.

"Don't take too long." He says. I nod my head not bothering to hide how flustered I am.

I drag Bayley away from Seth and Roman. "You like Seth, don't you?"

Bayley quickly shakes her head but doesn't hide the smile creeping up to her face.
"No I don't."

"Its obvious you do."

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is."

"It isn't Charlotte."

"You keep on making googly eyes at him like some puppy."

"I'm not a puppy."

"You look like one."

"I'm gonna take that as a complement."

"But you like Seth!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

I stare at Bayley with wide eyes and a huge smile. "You like him!"

Bayley chuckles, "God you're a child. "
"But you like Seth!"

She sighs, "Yes I like Seth."

"You should ask him out."

"You should ask out Roman."

I make a sour face, "No, I don't like him like that."

Bayley kisses her teeth, "Yeah right."

"Stop trying to change the subject." I say as we enter the locker room.

"A guy like him won't like a girl like me." Bayley says sadly. "He's extremely popular, hot, talented, and I'm just me. Good Ole Bayley who wants so desperately to be in a main event."

"Well if you asked me, it looked like he was into you." I grab my bag and walk out the door with the self called hugger.

"Let's stop talking about that. Let's talk about you and Roman."

"There's nothing to talk about. We're just great friends."

"Its obviously there's something more. I see the way he looks at you Charlotte, and the way you look at him. He is always saving you and never wanting you to get hurt. When you confronted you're father, he went out there. He likes you."

"Yeah he likes me because we're friends. He doesn't like me in that way and I sure as hell don't like him."

Bayley scoffs, "You were always good at denying you're feelings, but I can see right threw you."

"What do you mean?" Bayley shakes her head and walks ahead of me. Seth and Roman already had gotten their stuff and were talking among themselves.

Roman looked up and smiled at me. He took my bag out of my hand and threw it over his shoulder.

"Ready Sweetheart?"

I started thinking about what Bayley was saying. I was lying to her. I like Roman but he doesn't like me, he will never like me. That's alright. If I was him I wouldn't like me either. What do I expect? Its just a silly crush that will go away soon, that's it.

I smile at him and take a deep breath,
"I'm ready."

I didn't want to fall into something I couldn't handle. I have already had my heart broken once, I didn't want to go through the same pain again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE LOVES!!!

I hope you all are having a great New years or New years Eve.

This is sadly the last update of 2016 but AYYYYEEE eighteen updates in 2017 yalllll.

Please stay safe and have a wonderful New years.

Stay strong