CHAPTER 02

CHAPTER TWO |

( why do you care if I'm alright ? )

"Charlotte!" I turn around to find Roman Regins walking up to me. I roll my yes, not in the mood for anyone's sympathy. Huh like anyone would have sympathy for me.

"What do you want Regins?" I ask with my phone in my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Um to my hotel room so I can sleep." I say unsure of why he is asking me where I am going.

"I'm hungry." He says.

"Well good for you." I turn around to leave but he holds my arm back. "I really don't feel like dealing with no one, so can you please let go of me." He let's go of my arm.

"Come eat with me."

"No." I simply say.

He glances at my phone and before I can do anything, he grabs my phone out of my grip. "Roman give me back my fucking phone." I say trying to reach for the electronic. He raises his arm above his head. I may be tall but I couldn't reach his arm. He had my jumping up and down, looking like a mad person.

"I swear you better give me my phone or else I'll fu-"

"Come eat with me." He repeats.

"No I don't want too."

He shrugs, "Well I guess you're not getting back you're phone anytime soon."

I groan, "Why do you have to be so annoying? I just want my phone back. I don't want anything to eat. I don't want to be around anyone right now. I certainly don't want to see you're face ever agian." I spit out like fire. I could care less if I hurt his feelings or something I just want my phone back. I need it. It's the only thing that keeps me sane right now.

"Please come eat with me." He says softly looking into my eyes. For some reason that look did something to me. I wanted so badly to say no and walk away but, I couldn't.

I sigh and run my hand threw my blonde locks. "Fine, I'll go grab something to eat with you."

A large smile appears onto Roman's face. I am going to regret saying yes to his offer. "Great." He tucks my phone away in his back pocket.

"What about my phone?"

He shrugs, "You are not going to need it. You're going to be too busy with me." I groan and switch hands to hold my gym bag.

"Here, let me take that." He says grabbing the bag out of my hands.

"Wouldn't it be heavy for you?" I ask.

"Nah. I'm strong."

"Well let's hurry before I change my mind and get my phone myself." I say walking ahead of the Samoa.

"So where are we going?" I ask once we are seated in the car.

Roman starts the car and begins to drive out of the parking lot. "I was think sonic. Is that fine?"

"It doesn't matter to me." I say crossing my arms and staring out of the window.
Roman highers the volume of the radio. I notice some type of soft music playing.

"Huh I never took you as a guy to like the Neighbourhood."

"What did you expect me to like?"

"Some type of loud muisc. Where there is constant banging and all they do is scream."

"And why would you think that?"

"I dunno, you seem like a very angry and vicious guy who likes to chop off heads of puppies."

Roman let out a low short chuckle. "Didn't you're parents ever teach you to never judge a book on it's cover."

"There's a lot of things my parents didn't teach me."

"I want just a cheese burger with a coke to drink." Roman turns to me. "What do you want?" He asked me.
I wasn't really that hungry. My appetite was ruin because of tonight's events.

"I'll just have chilly cheese fries and a chocolate shake."

Roman repeats what I said. He turns to me and makes a face. "Ugh chocolate."

"What's wrong with chocolate?"

"It's gross."

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is."

"What do you prefer then?"

"Vanilla."

"Vanilla has no flavor. It's just ice with milk and sugar."

"Chocolate is basically the color of shit. All it dose is make you gain weight and break out."

"Chocolate always makes everything better after you had a bad day. It makes you happier."
It was silent in the car.

"Are you alright Charlotte?" He asked.

"Why do you care if I'm alright?" I ask bitterly.
No one really asks me if I'm alright. They just always asume that I'm good.

"You're a human bean. Tonight was very hard for you. You're father told you all those things, I know
you are not alright."

"Then why did you bother asking, if you knew I wasn't alright."

"I don't know."

"It's not the first time he has told me stuff like that." I mumble.

"What?"

"Tonight wasn't the first time Ric has told me those things. Whenever I use to get second place in any gymnastics meet I was in, he would be disappointed in me. He always wanted me to be first. He was determine to get me there, even if that ment hurting me."

"Charlotte I a-" He starts to say but I cut him off.

"No. Save you're sympathy. It doesn't matter. I am grown up now. If you think it will be different, you are wrong. I never really had a father. That man who use to call me his daughter, was nothing to me. I just knew him as Ric flair, the man who was the best at what he did." I looked at Roman.

"I am not alright right now,
But I will be."