CHAPTER 038

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT |

( i'll wait for you as long as you want me too )

I woke up with the sun shinning down on my face. I groaned and covered my eyes when I felt my head hurting, I probably shouldn't have drank so much but oh well it was worth it. I rolled over and to my surprise, there was a wonderful man sleeping next to me. A smile danced upon my lips remembering the events from last night.

I traced the artistic pattern on his arm with my index finger. Roman likes me and I like him. It was a relief off my chest. I felt if I could finally breathe now.

I gave Roman a kiss on the cheek and slowly got out of bed. I ignored the pounding in my head because I was too happy to care. I threw Roman's button up shirt that he was wearing last night, over my naked body. I tip toe into to the bathroom and closed the door behind me softly.

I stand at the edge of the doorway, with damp hair on my back. Roman stirred and stared at me with those loving brown eyes.
"Good morning." He spoke.

I smiled widely and jumped on the bed, laying next to him.
"Good morning." I said to him.

Its been a long time since I had one of those nights. Its been a long time since I had somebody make skin contact with me. Its been a long time since I had kissed someone.

Roman cupped my face and brought me closer to him. He climbs on top of me and I wrap my legs around his torso. He kisses me deeply. To my surprised, he didn't have bad breath. The thought of that made me giggle. I was being extra happy today.

"Did you sleep good?" I asked as he kisses down my neck.

"I slept perfect since I was next to you." He said into my neck.

I ran my fingers through his wavy black hair. "You know that I have to train to today."

He groans and places his head on my chest. "I know but I don't want to let you go so fast."

I hug him closely to me, "I know, but after today our little paradise will have to go away."

He looks me in my eyes and kisses me again. "I know, but lets not worry about tomorrow and the days after that. Let's put all our attention today."
"Okay."
He places a small kiss on my nose and gets off of me.
I sit up and look down at his shirt I was wearing.

"I guess I have to give this back to you then." I say starting to unbutton the shirt.

He shakes his head and pulls on a black shirt. I notice that he was in grey basketball shorts. "Keep it. I woke up in the middle of the night and I didn't want to stink when you woke up.
So I walked to my room and took a shower and came back. I just didn't want you to think this was a one night stand and you don't mean anything to me, because you mean everything to me."

I smiled wide and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I mean everything to him and that made me incredibly happy.

-----

"Again."

"Charlotte, your gonna over work yourself."

"I don't care, let's just do it again. I need to prefect my moves." I said climbing back on the top turnbuckle.

"Your moves are already perfected, you can almost do anything." Roman said redoing his bun.