CHAPTER 033

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE |

( he adores you )

As the elevator door was about to close and hand stopped it from doing so. Seth Rollins pushed the door open and gave me a cheeky smile. "Mind if I ride with you?"

I shook my head, "Of course not."

"Lobby?"

"Lobby." Seth pressed the button that had the number one is bold.

"Thanks for helping Roman get back all my pictures. I don't know what I would of done. Probably cried some more." I said sincerely.

Seth chuckles, "Charlotte it was all him. Yeah I know how to get things transferred and what not but he would of kicked my ass if I didn't agree to help."

"Sounds like him. I thought you two hated each other or something? Since what happened between you, Dean, and Roman those years ago."

"It was all a storyline."

"It looked pretty real to me, it looked like you guys really hated each other. I guess it was all the great chemistry."

"Roman and Dean will always be my brothers. They have gotten me through so much especially Roman. He just knows what to say to you and can understand."

I nod my head in agreement, "I know he does. He always puts you before himself. He is so gentle and kind. He just makes you happy. He makes you feel if you are the only girl in the world." Memories of when we almost kissed filled my head. I wished we did but I don't know what would of happened if we did. Would he would of quickly pull away? Would he just use me for my body and leave me the next day? The possibilities scared me.

"He adores you."

I giggle, "Of course he adores me, he's my best friend. Aren't your best friend supposed to adore you?"

"No when I say he adores you, I mean he likes you. A lot, and not the way friends like each other I mean he is in love with you."
I look at the architect weird. Roman is definitely not in love with me. Love doesn't exists for me, I mean as you can tell from my past relationship with Kevin.

"Seth you're being delusional."

"I'm not joking. He really dose love you. He can't stop talking about you. He has never felt this way about a person before. All he wants to do is protect and make you feel loved. Your happiness is what he puts before anyone else."

"I am just a friend. There is nothing romantic going on between us."
I hated admitting that but it was true.

The elevator dings and the doors open. Seth and I let the people walk in and we walk out into the lobby.

"Well I'm just saying, never say never."

I spot Roman straight ahead, "Whatever Seth, I'll see you later."

"Good luck!" Seth called out and walked away.

When Roman saw me a smile grew on his face. I couldn't help but smile too.

Face it Charlotte,

You're in love with a man
Who doesn't love you
Back.