Epilouge

Just some pictures of Camps bay in South Africa...

Peter's POV

Peter's POV.

Six years later...

I wake up with an empty bed. Light is streaming through the curtains that is pulled back from the sliding doors. I turn to the side where Kelly is supposed to be, but the covers is pulled back and the bed is empty.

I smile as the memories of two nights before comes back to me. Kelly and I got married two nights before, and we are now currantly on our honeymoon in Camps  bay, in South Africa, near Cape Town.

The place was Kelly's choice as they came here when they still lived in New York.

But let's not talk about that... our wedding was held back in Chicago. It was amazing. Everyone was there, and that wedding made me the happiest person alive.

I proposed to Kelly right after each both graduated at our universities in New York. She went to Juliard and got a degree in ballet and modern, and is now dancing internationally. I got a degree in law and is now a full fledged Lawer.

Alice and Alex got married before me and Kelly, and Alice is already expecting their first child. Jhonny found a nice girl, and they are engaged. Emily is still studying at her Universaty,  and Ben got married like four years ago.

Kevin proposed to Emily,  and they are getting married as soon as she finishes her studies. Barry and that red haired friend of Emily are dating, but even a blind person could tell that they're in love.

Kelly and I are currantly living in New York, but she wants to move back to Chicago next year. I immedeately agreed with her, as I am still not entirely comfortable with the New York vibe. I miss Chicago.

I sit up straight in the bed and look at the sliding door. It is open and a cool ocean breeze is blowing into the hotel room. It is November and currantly summer here in South Africa, unlike the ice cold winter in the US.

We got an ocean front hotel room, and let me tell you, it is amazingly beautiful. The weather here is amazing, and the people are so friendly.

Kelly is standing on the balcony, look out over the sea, with her back facing me. Her long straight blonde hair is blowing in the breeze, making her look like a greek goddess.

I slide out of the bed and make my way over to her. I walk past a mirror, and something catches my eye. I turn my head to look at the mirror. A long red scar is on my side, running from my hip bone to my ribcage.

The terrible reminder, of what my real father did, just to stop me from having a happy ending. Well, that is what I think. Nobody really knows why he sped into my car, because he was dead before the paramedics even arrived at the crash site.

I take a deep breath and walk over to Kelly. I wrap my arms around her from behind and place my head on her shoulder. I look at the small, moon shaped beach that is already starting to crowd up.

Kelly rests her hands on my arm and takes a deep breath before she turns her head to me and lightly kisses my lips.

"It's really beautiful here." She whisperes.

"Just like you." I say back and kiss her cheek. I love her so much. No one would and can ever change that.

"I love you." I hear her say. I smile and look at her face. He beautiful blue eyes are closed and she is facing the ocean.

"I love you too." She turns her whole body towards mine and kisses me passionately. She pulls away and rests her head on my bare chest. She wraps her arms around my body and we just stand there hugging eachother, my fingers massaging her back.

The breeze that blows is cool and I pull Kelly closer to my body, absorbing her heat. I love this girl so much. It is almost I possible to describe. No words, nor actions can describe. Only the beating of my heart can.

A few years ago, I would have laughed if you told me this is my future. I was so deep in my hole of darkness, untill Kelly saved me and pulled me out. I was broken. Abused. Hated. Lost. My heart was shattered. Untill kelly, the women who is standing with me now, saved me from everything. And now, six years later, I realise something that I should have realised long ago.

Life is cruel, but also beautiful. It gives you second chances, and sends amazing people your way to help you get through the hard times.

And now, that I stand here with Kelly in my arms, I realise that it is never to late to forgive. It is never to late to forget the cruel things that people did to you. It is never to late to love, but most of all, it is never to late to begin over.

THE END***