Ch. 6 Beach

“Are you okay” Blake snapped me out of my thoughts.   “Yea” I said.

“You like him, I can see it in your eyes, I can also see that he likes you too” Blake said, I turned around and faced Blake.

“I don’t know Blake, I mean I just kissed you” I said.

“So what we kissed it’s no big deal, it meant nothing” Blake said.

“Thanks Blake” I said and hugged him.

“No problem” he said when we let go.  We walked over to Mckala and Nathan.

“Mckala can I speak with you in private?” Blake asked, Mckala nodded and they both walked down the beach together.

“Hey Pirate Nate” I laughed at the nickname I gave him when we were younger.

“Hey Princess Liv” Nathan laughed at the nickname he gave me when we were younger.

“Look Nathan I need to tell you something” I said.

“I’ve liked you ever since we were little, I know it’s stupid and you probably don’t feel the same way but I had to get that off of my chest” I said, I started to walk away but Nathan wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I like you too” he whispered in my ear, I turned around just before Nathan smashed his lips onto mine.  His hands went to my hips and my arms wrapped around his neck.

I heard cheering, we pulled away and I turned around, Mckala ran up to me and engulfed me into a hug.

“Wait I thought you liked Nathan” I said.

“No, I knew you liked him I could tell and plus I sort of like Blake” Mckala said.

“Oh I have to set you two up” I squealed.

“No don’t even think about it” Mckala said.

“Too late” I said and ran over to Nathan and Blake.

“Blake let me talk to you” I pulled him away from Nathan and down the beach a little.

“Do you like Mckala as in more than a friend?” I asked Blake. 

“Yes I’ve liked her for a while, but I doubt she likes me back” Blake said.

“Go for it” I said.

“Are you sure?” he asked, I nodded.

“Yes, do something before someone else takes her” I said.

“Okay thanks” Blake said, he walked over to Mckala and I saw them walk into the beach house.

“I hope they go out then we can go on double dates” I squealed.