Ch. 12 Bringing the Babies Home

It’s been a few days and today I’m leaving this hospital.  “Hey, are you ready?” Perrie asked I nodded and grabbed the twins; they were in their car seats so they were easier to carry.  I put them in Perrie’s car then got in the passenger seat.

“Perrie can we please go to dance class, I haven’t been in forever” I begged.

“Sure, I was going to take you by there anyway” Perrie said.

“Yay” I squealed and Perrie laughed.

We soon arrived at the familiar building; it was 1:30 so dance class had just started.  I got out of the car and got the twins’ car seats with them in them out.

“I have to work so I’ll be in the normal room” Perrie said, I nodded and headed up to where my dance class took place.

I opened the door, which was very hard by the way, and walked in.  All my teammates gasped and ran up to me.

“Two new additions to the dance team” I smiled.

“There so cute what did you name them?” Hannah asked.

“Everyone meet Mia Grace Young and Mya Faith Young” I smiled.

“Can I hold one?” Brooke asked, I nodded and set the car seats down. I unbuckled Mya and picked her up, I handed her to Brooke. Then I got Mia out and held her.

“Ashley meet Mia Grace Young” I said walking up to my dance teacher.

“Awh how cute” Ashley said.

“Also can I sign up for extra classes I need my abs back and need to lose some of this baby weight?” I asked.

“Of course, you can just stay later than everyone like Brooke does” Ashley said, I nodded.

I looked down and saw Mia sleeping in my arms.  I carefully put her back in her car seat and strapped her in, she didn’t even wake up. I looked beside me and saw Brooke put Mya back in her car seat. I turn 16 in a month, it’s May and my birthday is in June.

“Brooke are you 16 yet?” I asked her standing back up.

“Yea it was a few months ago” she said.

“Oh sorry, happy late birthday” I said.

“It’s okay you were busy getting ready for the babies to come” she said, we both walked onto the floor.

“Olivia you need your body back so just stretch and then start running around the track outside, Brooke will go with you” Ashley said, me and Brooke nodded and started stretching.

After we gone done Brooke said “We’ll be outside”