Ch. 25 Australia

I walked into the familiar house that I missed so much.  “Liv” I heard Jade yell before I was crushed into a hug.  Jade let go and I set the twins down.

“Look how much they’ve grown” Jade smiled.

“I know right” I said.

Soon Perrie arrived at the house “Perrie I need to speak to you” I said.

We walked into the kitchen.  “I can’t live here anymore” I said.

“What why?” she asked.

“Because you’re in magazines and people know that I live with you, Adam will find me again if I stay” I said.

“Where are you going to go?” Perrie asked.

“Well me and Sophia both have enough credits to graduate so we can get our diploma” I said.

“Where are you going to go to college at?” Perrie asked.

“Well before I got kidnapped, me, Sophia, Mckala, and Harry applied to this University in Australia” I said.

“We all got in” I added.

“When are you going to leave?” Perrie asked.

“Tomorrow” I said.

“I’ll miss you so much” Perrie said.

“I’ll miss you too” I said.

“I already talked about this with Harry and Mckala too” I said.

“Okay” Perrie said.

“Now I have to go to the mall, to by baby clothes and me some clothes” I said.

“Here’s my credit card spend as much as you have to” Perrie said handing me her credit card, I took it and put it in my wallet.

I walked back into the living room where Sophia was playing with the twins.  “Alright mall time” I said.

“Yay” Sophia squealed.

I grabbed the stroller that Perrie bought me and put the twins in it.  “Come one lets go ask Mckala if she wants to go shopping before we head to Australia tomorrow” I said, Sophia nodded. We walked to Mckala’s house and I knocked on the door.

Mckala answered and squealed “best friend” I laughed.  She hugged me and I hugged back, we let go and she looked at the twins.

“They’ve grown so much” she said.

“I know” I said.