Ch. 10 Dance

It was now one and Mckala, Nathan, and Blake’s parents were picking them up to take them home, I had dance and singing.  I went up to the room where Perrie was and walked in.  “Dance is next door” she said, I nodded and walked next door.

There was a lady in there.  “Awh you must be Olivia, now I understand you’ve been taking dance since you could walk” she said, I nodded.

“Oh and I’m Ashley” Ashley said.

“Hi” I whispered.

“Well don’t just stand there show me what you’ve got” Ashley said, I nodded and started dancing.  I stopped and looked at Ashley.

“Amazing” she said.

“Now sing” she said.  I started to sing “Royals” by. Pure Heroine.  I finished the song and looked at Ashley.

“You’re on the team, meet your 8 other team mates” Ashley said and in walked 8 other girls, there ages ranging from 9 to like 15.

“This is Hannah, she is 9, this is Alexis she is also 9” Ashley said, ,the two girls went and stood beside each other in the middle of the floor.

“This is Kelly she is 11, and this is Jasmine, she is also 11” Ashley said, they went and stood beside Hannah and Alexis.

“This is Kelsey she is 13,and this is Brianna she is also 13” Ashley said, they also went and stood beside Kelly and Jasmine.

“This is Cassidy she is 14” Ashley said, Cassidy went and stood with everyone else in a line.

“And this is Brooke she is 15” Ashley said, Brooke went and stood beside Cassidy.

“Everyone this is Olivia” Ashley said.

“Please call me Liv” I said.

“Well then, everyone this is Liv” Ashley said.

“Hey’ everyone said and I waved.

“Did Perrie tell you?” I asked.

“Yes and you will just be singing when you have that big belly and not dancing” Ashley said, I nodded.

“Well let’s start with the pyramid” Ashley said.

“On the bottom is Brooke, you missed the competition” Ashley said.

“Then we have Jasmine, you totally messed up the group number, next is Cassidy, you just messed your solo up’ Ashley said.

“Then we have Hannah you did well in the group number but you have to nail those aerials” Ashley said.

“Alexis same with you, but congratulations on winning for your solo” Ashley said.

“Kelsey good job, just keep up with the group next time” Ashley said.

“Brianna, you did great in the group number but your solo got second and I expect more from you” Ashley said.

“And on the top we have Kelly, you did excellent in the group number and one first for your solo” Ashley said.

“Now Liv, here’s your sports bra we supply you with and shorts, go put a sports bra on and a pair of shorts then be right back” Ashley said.

I took the sports bras and shorts, I changed into one and the shorts then walked back in the room, I put the others down and joined the team on the floor.

“Stretch” Ashley demanded, I started stretching with the rest of the team.

“Oh I forgot to mention Olivia, Kelly, Brianna, and Kelsey all have solos” Ashley said.  I have a solo?

“And there will be a duet with Brooke and Hannah” Ashley said.

“Wait why do I have a solo I just started all these other girls have been here way longer than me?” I asked.

“If you don’t want a solo you can gladly not be on this team” Ashley said, I just stayed quiet.

“Exactly” Ashley said with a smirk.

Ashley left the room and Brooke said “Let’s have a girls night, it is Friday and none of us went to class today”

“Wait you all are in that class too?” I asked, everyone nodded.

“We can all go to my house, I’ll ask Perrie” I said.

“Wait Perrie’s your mom?” Kelsey asked.

“Well adopted mother” I said.

“Oh that’ll be great” Kelly exclaimed.

“Okay I’ll text everyone’s moms and tell them to pick us up and take us to Liv’s” Brooke said and everyone nodded.

Ashley walked back in and we all stood up “Okay so for this group number Olivia will be singing and everyone else will dance behind her.  Olivia you’ll be singing Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus” Ashley said, I nodded and stood up front where the microphone was.

She turned the music on and I started singing.  When I finished the song I turned around to see everyone with shocked faces.

“That was amazing” Hannah squealed.

“Yea it was” everyone agreed.

“Thanks” I said.

“Now solo’s Liv first, everyone else off to the side” Ashley said.

Ashley taught me my solo and I did it a few times.

After practice I asked Perrie if the girls could come over and she said yes. We got back to the house and walked inside, I changed into a crop top and yoga shorts.  Soon all the girls showed up.

“You can sleep in the basement” Perrie said, I nodded and me and the girls walked down to the huge basements, there were 2 huge beds, a pool, a ping pong table, and a huge flat screen TV.

“Damn look at this basement” Brooke said.

“I know it’s huge” I said.

“Well what are we going to do?” Alexis asked.

“Dance party” me and Cassidy yelled at the same time.

“No, we can listen to music but we need to get to know each other” Brooke said.

“She has a good point” Brianna said, everyone nodded, I turned on some music and we all sat in a circle on the floor.

“So, Olivia any secrets?” Cassidy asked, everyone looked at me.

“I guess you’re my team and I should tell you this” I said.

“Well go on now” Kelly said, I took deep breath before talking.

“About a week ago I was r-r-r-r” I couldn’t finish before I started balling.

“I was r-r-raped and now I’m p-p-p-pregnant” I finally choked out, I looked up and everyone was looking at me with sad eyes.

“Omg we’re so sorry” everyone said.

“It’s okay” I said.

We talked until like 4 in the morning, then everyone was tired so we all went to bed.

________________________________________

A/N That's Mackenzie on the side