Max and Harvey- Me Or Him?

Thank you fanficmanaic for this request! I hope you enjoy! I also have an IMPORTANT note at the end so PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END! Now onto the story!!!

*Harvey's P.O.V*

Y/N and I were in the living room. Cuddling for the last time until I had to leave for a couple of weeks to go with my dad and help him with something. 

I truly love Y/N.

We've been together for about a year, and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.

Y/N is perfect.

"Harvey...I'm going to miss you." Y/N said, a few tears falling from her eyes.

"Hey! Don't cry love. I am just going to be gone for two weeks. I will be back." I said, smiling at her and holding her closer to me.

"Promise?" She whispers, sniffling a bit.

"I promise." I said, holding her tight as if someone was going to take her away from me.

I look at my phone to check the time and it was nearly 12 A.M. 

"I love you Y/N." I said, holding her tight as I slowly close my eyes.

"I love you too Harvey." She said softly, burying her face in my chest.

(The Next Morning)

(Still Harvey)

I woke up to Y/N still in my arms. 

I smile and just lay there still. Not wanting to leave her.

"Harvey! Get packing so we could leave!" I hear my dad call for me from the kitchen.

I groan and I guess that woke up Y/N.

"Do you have to go?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"Yes, love. I have to. I promise I will be back! These two weeks will go bye fast." I reassured her.

She smiled and then got up.

She was staying over for a few week since her parents are on a business trip for a while.

We both walk into my room I shared with Max and there I see, Max still in bed.

Y/N looks at me and smirks.

I knew what she was thinking...

"On three..." She whispers.

"One"

"Two"

"THREE!"

We both jump on Max's bed and start yelling out loud lyrics to random songs.

"OH MY DAYS!?! IT IS SIX IN THE MORNING AND YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY HAD TO WAKE ME UP!?" Max screeches.

"Oh I'm going to miss this." I said as I placed my hand on Y/N's back, pulled her close, and kissed her lips.

"UGH! HARVEY YOU COULDN'T DO THAT OUTSIDE!" Max whined as he threw a pillow at Y/N and I.

I chuckle as I get some clothes to change.

(After A Few Hours Of Getting Ready) 

(Still Harvey!)

I was outside of the car with Y/N and Max.

Y/N was sobbing...I couldn't bare to see her like that...

"Y/N...darling...please don't cry." I said, my voice cracking at the end as I hugged her tight.