OMG!?!?!?!?!?!?

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK HIT 11K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love each and every one of you. I met a couple internet best friends that I didn't expect to meet through being a fan of Max and Harvey. 

Some updates!

I have finished the first chapter of We Meet Again for the Max Mills fanfic! I just need to add in a bit more because it's a bit bland, if that makes sense.

Also, I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS!

I know you guys have been waiting FOREVER, but school had taken over so much of my time, I wasn't able to do much!

I am so sorry.

I also felt like I should stop my 1D and 5sos Fights and Imagines book, but I knew people love imagines of them and I am TRYING MY BEST TO FIT IN SOME TIME! 

I have a schedule, I just need to try and do my homework on time.

I promise I will be on schedule for everyone!

Here are the people I have requests for: (I AM TAGGING THEM SO I CAN AT LEAST LET THEM KNOW I AM WRITING THEIR REQUESTS AND DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THEM!!! IF YOU REQUESTED AN IMAGINE BUT CHANGED YOUR USERNAME, COMMENT OR DM ME!!!!!)

snowssnoflake

mandhofficial_

TanyaTrehan (I have 2 requests from you!)

AutumnEaves

ayeitsmaryana

(My next request, I can't find the username!?! Her name is Alex. PLEASE DM ME OR COMMENT BELOW!)

ecs2005

Those are all my requests I have!

Dolan4lyfe , I JUST found your comment on how to request an imagine! I replied back to your comment and if you want on, just dm me or comment down below who you want it to be with and what you want happening in your imagine! I take fight imagines, sweet imagines, etc.

Ok guys! Again, you can requests as much as you want!

Hope you guys enjoy and all the love!

BYE!!!!!!!