Announcements!!!

Hey guys! GUESS WHAT!

MY NEW BOOK IS BEING PUBLISHED TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Keep in mind I am currently only writing The Beatles and The Outsiders things in it. Also! The actors themselves from The Outsiders.

I am going to watch more movies and stuff like that to add into the book! Like The Breakfast Club that I have been DYING to watch and possibly even Grease.

I have two chapters for that pre-written and I hope they are good! 

SECOND! I AM ONE OF THE ADMINS IN THE OUTSIDERS WATTYS! 

Yes, The Outsiders Wattys is official!

I hadn't talked about it until we published where you could enter and stuff.

There are four of us so far:

@Dibs_On_Shikamaru_  

slutformacchio

SophiaMarieWinston

And then me!

More info about The Outsiders Awards will be at @TheOutsidersAwards AND PLEASE READ THE BIO! IT HAS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

THE DEADLINE IS AUGUST 20TH, 2017 FOR THE ENTRIES!!!

Ok guys! I hope you guys enjoy my new book! Also enter in the Wattys! I thought this was an awesome idea so I can't wait to see what you guys write! Next chapter for Max and Harvey imagines will be up SOON! AAAAAAAAAAAAALSO, I am going to start writing 5sos and 1D fights and imagines again!!! I saw how many people read that book and I felt bad for just giving up on that book. Go read that book if you like 5sos or 1D or both! (I LOVE BOTH XD) Ok guys, I hope you enjoy and all the love!!!