Harvey- Sweet Imagine

This is for snowssnoflake ! Remember for Yasmin's imagine request, I wrote down something in there about marriage? WELL! THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED IN THIS IMAGINE! SPOILERSSSSS. Yes yes, they are YOUNG but this is way into the future! I am willing to do ANY type of imagines! From having kids, to telling him you are pregnant, to ANYTHING! I know they are only 14 but this is in the FUTURE. If you want I can do anything like that! I hope you enjoy and now...ONTO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yasmin's P.O.V*

I was in my dressing room, with all my bridesmaids and even my mom. Harvey's mom and Tilly was inside too. We were getting my makeup and hair all done.

I was so nervous yet excited.

I was marrying the Harvey Mills! He proposed a year ago and I knew we had such a strong bond. 

I look at my mom and tears start to form in her eyes as she sees me in my wedding dress that is so elegant and expands at the bottom. (Sorry I suck at describing XD) Simple yes, but it is so beautiful. 

"Mom! Don't cry!" I exclaimed as I got up and went over to her

"Mom! Don't cry!" I exclaimed as I got up and went over to her. Hugging her tight.

"You are all grown up honey. I am so glad Harvey is the man you will marry. He is a good man." She said, smiling as she hugged me tighter. 

Tears formed until Tilly (she has gotten a bit older, Harvey and you are in your mid-twenties!) came up to me and told me, "Don't cry girl! My brother legit is going to come in here and ask why you are crying. He has those weird instincts of a boyfriend and soon to be husband you know." She chuckled and I laughed. I really grew close to Tilly.

*Knock Knock*

One of my bridesmaids goes up to open the door and for a second I thought it was Harvey, but it was thankfully Max.

Those two still look exactly alike. 

"Dang Yasmin! You look good!" He said as he hugged me. 

"Can we talk privately for a bit?" He asked.

I nodded and we walked over the the balcony.

"Yasmin, you have no idea how happy Harvey is." He said smiling as I blushed slightly.

"Aw! That's good to know!" I gushed as I hugged Max.

"Thing is...he won't shut up! In the dressing room all you could hear is Harvey saying how excited he is, and nervous, and scared, and...yeah you get the point." He said as I laughed, "I can tell you are his whole world. He truly loves you Yasmin. I can tell if you guys ended your relationship, I know for a fact Harvey would've fought for you. He loves you so much to let you go." He finished as he gave me one last hug. 

I hugged him back, thanking him. We both walked back inside and I get seated so they can do the last finishing touches.

"I will see you at the ceremony Yasmin!" Max said, giving me a side hug as he walked out, closing the door behind him.