Max- Fight Imagine

Thank you IM5_Galex for this request!!! She is one of my best friends I met on Wattpad! Go check out her books! ACTUALLY! CHECK OUT EVERYONE THAT HAD ASKED FOR AN IMAGINE (FROM MY PAST REQUESTS)! I ALWAYS TAG THEM ON THEIR IMAGINE REQUEST! AGAIN CHECK OUT HER BOOKS! SHE IS AN AMAZING WRITER! Now...ONTO THE STORY!!!!!!!!

*Mary Jane's P.O.V*

I was sat on my bed, looking through the comments of the new Musical.ly Max and I had just made a few minutes ago.

Max was in the restroom and Harvey...well he went missing just a few seconds ago. XD

I looked at the comments and a lot of them were so sweet! Saying how cute we were together, but then I saw those hate comments...

Normally I am a strong and confident person. Not really caring about hate, but these comments for some reason, got to me.

'Omg, why is she with her? He should be with me!' 

'He deserves better.'

'She doesn't deserve him.'

I looked through more and more hate, anger and sadness building up inside me.

I couldn't believe how rude people could be!

Tears formed in my eyes and I continued on and on. I couldn't stop myself! It was so hard to stop looking at those hurtful things.

I started crying.

Crying my eyes out.

Crying my HEART out.

I loved Max and I knew he loved me.

I was crying so hard I didn't even notice Max walking in.

Max being Max, he was ALWAYS over protective and worried whenever he saw me upset.

That was one of the reasons why I loved him.

"Babe! Are you ok! What happened!?" He asked, already hugging me tight.

I couldn't speak. I was crying so hard.

He looked and saw my phone that was on the bed. He took my phone and scrolled through the endless hate comments.

He laughed.

I look up at him with disbelief written on my face.

"Max! What is so funny about that!?" I nearly shouted, standing up as I looked at my boyfriend.

His expression changed from amusement to anger.

"WELL SORRY I THINK THESE HATE COMMENTS ARE A JOKE! WHY DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS STUFF SERIOUSLY!?" He yelled, making me flinch.

Max NEVER yelled at me.

"M-Max...this stuff is TOO MUCH! Why don't you care! I'm so frustrated and you can't comfort me about this! Not being clingy or anything but I need you! I love you! I want you to be with me, so I know everything will be ok!" I ranted, going on and on about how I felt.

I then see Max starting to get even more angry.

"WHY DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME! IT'S ALWAYS YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE ME OR HARVEY AND JUST NOT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE HATE!" He shouted.

We then hear the door burst open and in came Harvey.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING!?" Harvey yelled.

I was crying so hard and I just wanted Harvey to cheer me up.

Harvey is like the brother I never had. I always went to him when Max and I fought, needed advice, anything really!

I ran to Harvey and hugged him tight.