Harvey- Sweet Imagine

Thank you jskyebookworm for requesting this!!!!! Thank you all so much for liking my book! I really read all your comments and I really love to read them! Thank you all for the support and love! NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!!!

*Jayden's P.O.V*

I was at the Mill's house, just spending the day with my boyfriend of three years.

"Harvs? I'm bored." I pouted, resting my head on his chest.

Harvey chuckles and wraps his arms around me.

"Babe, I mean we haven't been on an actual date in a while, sooooo why not the carnival?" He asks, smiling as he moves his eyes from the TV to me.

I look up at him and smile.

"YES YES YES! LET'S GO!" I exclaimed, dragging my lazy boyfriend off the couch and up the stairs.

"BABE BABE! SLOW DOWN!" Harvey laughed as I pulled him in his room.

He pulled me down on his bed and he hugged me tight.

"HAAAARRRRVVEEEY! LET'S GO!" I yelled, laughing as Harvey didn't let me go.

"NEVER!" He yelled.

"MAAAAAAAAAAX!" I screeched.

In came Max and he looked like he just saw a ghost.

"REALLY JAYDEN!?" He said, sitting on Harvey...who was on top of me...

"REALLY MAX!" I said, trying hard to escape.

"I have to come on that little date of yours, too" Max said, laughing as he got off.

"WHAT WHYYYYYY!" Harvey whined, acting like a three year old.

"Tilly overheard you two, went to mum, and now mum and dad want me to chaperone you two lovebirds. We actually are all going to the carnival." Max said, smirking as he walked out of the room.

"Ugh! Sorry this isn't going to be an actual date babe." Harvey said, disappointed as he looked down.

"Babe! It's ok! Spending time with my amazing boyfriend is all I ever wanted." I said as I gave Harvey a peck on the lips and pushed him to the restroom to freshen up.

When Harvey was in the bathroom, I looked around in his closet for a jacket and some hat that I could wear...IT IS FREEZING COLD HERE IN ENGLAND!

I grabbed one of my favorite hoodies Harvey has and then I grabbed one of Max's beanies.

I heard the door open and in came Harvey with wet hair. All freshened up!

"Uh, babe? Is that my hoodie and Max's beanie?" Harvey asks, smirking as he comes up to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes it is." I said, giggling.

"You look cute in my hoodie babe." He said, smiling as he kissed my lips softly.

We pull away and as we go downstairs, we see their parents, Tilly, Leo and Max waiting for us.

"You guys ready to go?" Paul, their dad, asks.

I nod and we all go out, to the car.

Harvey and I were in the back, Tilly, Leo, and Max were in the middle seats of the car, and Mr. and Mrs.Mills were in the front.

(Skip The Car Ride)

When we got over to the carnival, I was SO excited!

"Ok, Harvey, Jayden, and Max, you guys stick together. You can walk around the park. Call us if you need anything." Their mom said, giving us each money.