Max - Sweet and Fight Imagine

Thank you @maxandharveybae for requesting! PLEASE READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! ALSO IF YOU CHANGED YOUR USERNAME, PLEASE PM ME OR COMMENT SO I COULD MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR IMAGINE! Now onto the stooooory!

*Alex's P.O.V*

I was at this ice cream place with my best friend, just chatting.

Out of no where my phone started blowing up like crazy.

"Um..." My friend said.

I look down at my phone and pick it up.

I was getting all these notifications from fans.

I opened up one of them and saw a girl who shared this picture of Max with some girl at the mall...at a jewelry store!?

My friend saw and she nearly flipped.

"IS THAT MAX!" She shrieked, thankfully the store was packed with people so no one noticed.

I had tears in my eyes...Max and I have been dating for about two years.

"H-How could he..." I whispered.

I didn't know what to think. I didn't know how to react!

I burst out in tears and my friend got up and hugged me tight.

"No! Do NOT cry over a boy. You're suppose to meet up with him today for your anniversary right? At his house?" She asked.

OUR ANNIVERSARY! IT WAS TODAY AND HE WAS AT THE MALL WITH SOME GIRL!

I cried harder as I hugged her tight.

My friend bit her lip, knowing that was probably a bad idea to bring that up.

"You know what, we are going to my house and having a sleepover. My parents are on a business trip so it could be just us for the weekend!" My friend said, trying to cheer me up.

I sniffled a little as I smiled at her.

"Ok." I whispered as we both got up and walked to the store to get some things for our sleepover.

I walked around the aisles, getting some stuff for the sleepover. I didn't expect to run into Harvey.

"Alex! Hey! Happy anniversary to you and Max." Harvey said, smiling as he hugged me.

I tried to hold in the tears as I gave him a fake smile, hugging him back.

"Thanks." I said.

"Well, I'll see you later at the house, bye!" Harvey said quickly when Tom was calling out to him.

I chuckled as I found Y/BF/N (I got tired of just saying your friend so if you don't know, Y/BF/N means your best friend's name)

We went up to the cashier, paid for our stuff and left. We made a stop at my house to get a few things (like clothes, my make up, etc) and then went straight to Y/BF/N's house.

Once we got to her house, I changed into: