Chapter 5

If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night

And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time

Once we're finally in the air, I grab my laptop. Max is listening to music, looking out of the window. The flight is only one hour, so I have to hurry.

I look online for a flight from Amsterdam to Barcelona. I nudge Max and he looks at me.

"Do you think a afternoon flight on Saturday is better or a very early flight on Sunday?" I ask him. He thinks for a moment, before he answers.

"Afternoon on Saturday, so she can just travel with us to the track" Max says. I nod.

"Do you know her full name?" I ask, as I have to have that for a ticket. Max nods and tells me. I book the flight ticket and smile to myself. Halfway done. I go to my mail, writing an email to Christian.

Good morning Christian,

Max's girlfriend is coming to the race this weekend. She is arriving on Saturday afternoon. Is there any way a driver could pick her up from the airport, as Max will have qualifying and interviews after. Also, could I have a VIP pass for her as well? Her name is Hayley Stewart.

- Sienna

I send it and open another mail. I put the e-ticket for the flight in it and type in Hayley's e-mail address.

Hello Hayley,

I have booked you a flight on Saturday, May 14, at 2 P.M. The e-ticket is in the attachments. You will sleep in Max's room, if you want that. If you rather not sleep in his room (which is understandable ;) ), you can stay in my room.

I am also making sure that someone will pick you up from the airport, so don't worry about having to get a taxi. You will be brought to the track, so we'll meet you there!

If you have any questions, you can always ask Max, or reply to this e-mail address. I'll see you on Saturday!

Kind regards,

Sienna Hudson, PR Max Verstappen

Red Bull Racing

I send that e-mail as well and close my laptop. I now sit back and relax for as long as I can. It isn't very long, as 20 minutes later, the plane is already descending. I sigh heavily, as I look out of the window. I can see the Dutch ground coming closer and closer, until the plane hits the ground of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Max is smiling brightly, as am I.

"Welcome to the Netherlands" Max tells me. I smile at him.

"It's good to be here" I say, meaning it. When the plane has finally stopped, we get up out of seats. I put my bag over my shoulder and walk ahead of Max, out of the plane. We get to bagage claim and get our stuff, before following the signs to exit.

A driver is waiting there for us. We get in the car and he starts driving. I grab my phone and check for any e-mails. Christian has send me one back, saying he'll get the VIP pass and that he'll make sure a driver will get Hayley from the airport in Barcelona.

"Okay, so everything is settled for Hayley" I tell Max. He looks up from his own phone and smiles.

"Awesome, thank you" he says. I nod and lean my head against the head rest. Max types away on his phone.

We soon arrive at our first destination, Ziggo Sport. We walk inside as I walk to the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm Sienna Hudson. I have Max Verstappen here" I tell her. She smiles brightly and types away on her computer.