Chapter 20

Evy finally walks into the hotel room we still share, throwing her bag onto the couch. She had to help Christian with some things after we had landed.

"I need your help" I say to her, making her eyes move to me. She nods.

"Off course, what is it?" she asks, walking over to me and sits down next to me.

"Daniel has asked me out on a date and said I should wear a dress. Can you help me get ready?" I ask her, realizing that it's already 6 o'clock.

"How long do we have?" she asks, standing up once again and walks over to my suitcase.

"An hour" I mumble. She nods and goes through my suitcase. She takes out my make-up bag and a dress.

"Let's do this!" she yells, walking into the bathroom. I giggle and follow her. She is unpacking my make-up bag, looking through everyhing. She grabs a chair from the desk in our room and puts it in front of the mirror. I sit on it while she starts working her magic.

After having done my make-up, she quickly curls my hair slightly, making it a bit more wavy. She smiles at me.

"Okay, let's get you into the dress" Evy says, pressing the dress she picked into my arms. I nod and change into it. She helps me zip it up.

She hands me a pair of heels, making me seem taller than I am. I smile when I look into the mirror. I actually look good, really good.

"Let me take a picture" Evy says, standing in front of me and taking pictures. I quickly post them on Instagram.

siennahudson : ready for a lovely night! :)

I look at Evy, who is smiling at me.

"I'm nervous" I tell her, feeling like I can throw up any minute because of the nerves.

"Don't be. It's just Daniel. Think like this, it's just your best friend Daniel. Not a special person, just Dan" Evy says. I nod, trying to think of him as just Dan.

"I'll try" I mumble, my heart skipping a beat when I hear a knock on the door. Evy presses my purse into my hands and pushes me towards the door.

"Have fun" she says and winks. I smile at her and open the door. My eyes widen when I see Daniel. He is standing there, in black jeans, a white button up shirt and a black blazer. His curly hair is messy, but it looks sexy. He is wearing my favorite aftershave.

He is smiling at me, his eyes moving up and down to look at me.

"You look beautiful, Sien" he tells me. I smile, feeling myself blush, just slightly.

"You look very handsome yourself, Dan" I say. Daniel grins, as he grabs my hand. He pulls me out of the room, as I wave one last time at Evy.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, as we walk through the hotel halls towards the lift. Daniel chuckles.