Chapter 9

Kaia woke up early the morning of Boxing Day. She tried to get out of bed, but felt herself being pulled against the warm body of her husband. She arched her body as she felt the heat of his breath on her neck. She wrapped her arm around the back of his neck, pulling him closer. God she loved him so much.

"Baby you know that drives me crazy," she said as she felt his lips and tongue on the side of her neck. She let her fingers run through his hair pulling him even closer.

"Why do you think I'm doing it," he said pulling her even closer to him. He continued to kiss her neck and let his free hand slowly move down the front of her body. The silk material of her nightgown rising up and giving him the access that he wanted.

"Zayn," she moaned loudly as she felt his fingers move between her legs. She parted her legs and she cried out as she felt his fingers enter her body.

"You're so wet Kaia," he said in her ear. "I need you," he whispered as he began to move his fingers in and out of her. "I've missed being inside of you."

She began moving her hips as he moved his fingers in and out of her. "Baby please," she practically begged him but he didn't relent with his fingers, slowly moving them in and out of her.

After a few moments, he pulled his fingers out of her and gently pushed her on her back and lifted off her nightgown so that she lay naked underneath him. He shucked off his sweats and covered her body with his, quickly filling her with his extremely hard erection. It had been several weeks since they had made love. There just hadn't been time with everything going on.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close as he began to move in and out of her. "God I've missed you," she said as she clung to him. "You feel so good baby!"

He wrapped his arm around her hips and pulled her as close as he could, pushing as deep as he could inside of her. "Fuck baby," he said. "You're so wet. So fucking wet. This feels so damn good." Without stopping his movements, he lowered his head and kissed her deeply. Letting his tongue stroke hers.

She threw her head back into the pillows and couldn't help the moans that escaped from her mouth. "Harder baby," she begged him.

He gripped her hips with both hands and continued to thrust in and out of her. He could feel his heart racing. He looked down at her and saw her face was in pure orgasmic bliss. He couldn't help but smile. It felt so good being inside of her. Being one with her. But he couldn't hold on for much longer. He had so much pent up sexual frustration of late and he knew that she was close as well.

"Come for me Kaia," he said. "Scream my name."

Kaia's eyes widened and she felt her body let go. She gripped his arms as she felt her orgasm overtake her body. "Zayn!" She cried out and felt her body explode.

He filled her deeply with one final thrust and exploded inside of her. "Fuck," he swore and then collapsed on top of her. Their breathing coming in short, fast breaths. He could feel her fingers trailing up and down his back and he sighed heavily. He kissed her shoulder and let his lips linger slightly before lifting his head to look at her. "Are you alright?" he asked.

She smiled at him. "Like you need to ask," she said. "God I've missed you. I'm sorry," she said.

He slowly pulled out of her and held her close to him. "Baby, why on Earth are you apologizing now?"

"We haven't had much 'us' time lately. The radio tour, me getting sick, planning the concert, Christmas and I...."

He placed his fingers over her lips to hush her. "Don't you dare say it."