Chapter 7

Rachel POV:

The wardrobe opened to reveal a shadowed feature. He pointed a gun to my head. 

"Finally found a child that I can use as bait to make them let me go. Your coming with me."

He pulled me out of the wardrobe and put my hands to my back. We started walking to the door. Kate, Tayler, Sarah and Kates mom screamed at him to let me go. They got pulled back by the firemen and were brought out through the window.

Cory POV:

The firemen came towards me, my family and Rachels friends family. They were carrying four people. They didn't have Rachel.

"Are any of you guys related to these." one of them asked.
"Us." Rachels friends parents said.
"Where's Rachel?" I asked.
"We're sorry. He got her. We heard him say that he was going to use her as bait for the police to let him go."
Topanga and Katie collapsed into me and Shawn, crying. The army leader came over.
"Are you the family of Rachel Mathews?"
"Yes." Eric answered.
"We found this on the ground when we were looking for the man." He handed him her phone.
"Don't worry, we will get her back. The best thing you can do is stay calm, for her sake, when he comes out with her. He may have a gun pointed at her so any sudden movement could lead to her getting injured."
"Thanks officer." I said.

Officer POV:

We were all standing outside the building, armed and ready, waiting for the man to come out with Rachel. I seen a figure come out of the building, followed to a taller figure holding them. I knew it was the man and Rachel. I got the intercom (I don't know whats it called) and started talking into it.

"Let the girl go. You don't want to do something you would regret."
"Let me free and I will."
"Throw the gun to us and we will."
"No you won't."
Rachel looked scared. She was shaking and pale. I spoke to the nearest person beside me.
"Get her family. Tell them that they have appeared outside the building but warn hem that there is a gun pointed to her head so they must stay quiet to avoid anything happening."
"Yes sir."