Chapter 34

Rachel POV:

I looked at my brothers and Shawn. When I seen they weren't going to talk I got up and walked towards the door.

"We're sorry" Cory said.
I turned.
"What?" I asked.
"we're sorry."
I sat on the couch.
"Why?"
"We didn't want you to grow up. When Lucas asked you out we realized that, your not a kid anymore. We have to stop seeing you as one" Eric said
"No, you don't" I said.
"Huh" Shawn asked.
"You don't have to stop seeing me as a kid. I'm your sister, your my brothers. You want to protect me, thats ok. Just don't go overboard"
"Us, never" Josh laughed, "So, we good"
"Yea" I walked over and sat on Cory, hugging him, "We're good"

We all smiled at each other. The door opened, startling me, causing me to fall onto the floor. The boys laughed as Cory helped me up. I turned to the door to see Topanga and Katie with shopping bags. I walked over to them and helped them. Topanga looked at me and I nodded the silent question. She smiled and we brought the shopping over to the counter and started putting it away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys, Sorry it's short. My family is up and we are heading out for the day so I decided to do this up before we left as I have no idea when I would get the chance otherwise. I hope I like it and I will see you guys next week, bye.