Chapter 9

Rachel POV:

Monday morning, my birthday. It's been a week since that horrible event. After what happened, Cory, Eric and Josh decided to leave the fun park till next Saturday.  I had school today so I got up and got changed into my clothes for the day. 

I went down to the kitchen/living room where everyone was and was greeted by a hug from Cory

"Cory, can't breathe."
"I can't believe you are turning 14. Four more years till your legal an adult.." He cried.
"I know, and the school dance is on tonight."
"Oh yea. Whatever you do, don't get a boyfriend." Cory said.
"Cory, let her be. She's a teenager now, she's old enough for a boyfriend." Topanga said.
"Not to us she's not." Eric said as he and Josh came in.
"Happy birthday, sis." Josh said as he gave me a hug.
"Thanks."
"Who do you want to be asked to the school dance by?"Riley asked when I sat down beside her.
"Someone I know."
"So Lucas, Farkle or Zay?"
"Yep."

School, lunch

Maya, Riley and i were at my locker.

"Guess who asked me to the dance." Maya said.
"Zay?" I asked.
"How you know?"
" 'Cause you have a big smile on your face."
"Whatever, Riley who asked you?"
"Farkle." She smiled
"What about you, Rachel?"
"No one, yet"

We went to class and sat in our seats. Cory came in and started teaching us. Half an hour later school was finished. Riley, Maya and I opened my locker only to see roses.

"Roses? I wonder who put them there?"
Students started coming up to me with roses, Yogi came with a box of chocolates. Then the lights went out. They turned on 5 mins later to reveal Lucas down on one knee with a rose in his hand.
"Rachel, I know your brothers are probably going to get mad at me for this but I'll do it anyway. Rachel, will you go to the school dance with me?"
I didn't know what to say so i just said a plain...........
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yes"