Chapter 32

Cory POV:

I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Lucas, Farkle and Zay. Behind them stood Eric, Josh, Shawn and Katie. 

"Well, this is unexpected. Hi Cory, girls" Katie said walking over to the oven to check the dinner. 
"Hi mum/ Katie" Maya and Riley said.
"Mister Matthews" Lucas said.
"Lucas, come in" I said.
"Why thank you sir"
Everyone walked in. farkle and Zay walked over to the girls. Shawn Eric and Josh sat at the kitchen table/ bench, facing us. I sat on the couch.
"Sit down." I patted the space beside me.
"I'll stand thanks" Lucas said.
"Rachel will be here in a minute"
"That's fine. It isn't her I'm here to talk to though. It's you, mister Matthew"
"Oh"I said.
"Actually all you guys" He looked  at my brothers and Shawn.
"Really, well, what can we do for you" Eric asked.
"It's about Rachel"
"Go on" Josh said.
"Well, I was wondering if, well, umm" Lucas said.
"Spit it out" Josh said. 
"CanIaskRachelout" Lucas blurted out.
"Slower" I aid.
He took a deep breath, "Can i ask Rachel out?"
"What" Shawn, Eric and Josh yelled.
"What's going on?" I turned to see Rachel and Topanga standing at the door.

Rachel POV:

"What's going on" 

I seen Lucas standing in front of Cory, Shawn, Eric and Josh sitting at the table, Katie was behind them and Riley, Maya, Farkle and Zay were sitting at the bay window. Cory was looking at Lucas, thinking by the looks of it.

"What's going on is that Lucas here wants my blessing" Cory walked towards Lucas who looked scared.
My brothers and Shawn walked over to him aswell.
"You want it?" Josh asked.
"Yes sir"
"You got it" Eric said.
"Really?" Lucas asked.
"Really?" My friends asked.
"Really" Cory assured us.
Lucas walked towards me, smilling.
"Rachel"
"Yes" I said
"Would you like to go out with me some time?"
"I would love to" I smiled.
We hugged and I looked towards my brothers. They smiling to each other. I smiled as we pulled back and looked into his eyes.
"But, we have one condition" Shawn said.
"What would that be" I asked.
"If you are going together, then you must triple date."
"with who"
"Riley and Farkle and Maya and Zay" Eric said
"what" I gasped.
"You heard us"
"Fine"

"Good"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, Lucas asked Rachel out, did you like, did you hate it? What will happen next? I have a challenge for you guys, lets try get 25 votes before I update again.

Love you,

Chloe