Chapter 46

Lucas POV:

"How are you going to ask her?"
I was currently in Rileys room with her Maya and the boys.
"Well, i was hoping you would help."
"Sure what do you have in mind?" Maya asked.
"Well I was thinking that it could be at Topangas, you know, since we go there most of the time. It could be done up all cute and things like that. Then as she looks at me I will be on one knee and will ask her." I smiled.
"That sounds so romantic." Riley smiled with a hand on her heart.
"When?" Zay asked.
"I need to get a ring first. Do you guys want to help?"
"Sure."

They all grabbed their coats and we walked out of Rileys place. Rachel was in college today so we didn't have to worry about her seeing us. We made our way to the jewelers and went to the section of engagement rings. 

"How about this one?" Farkle asked pointing to one.
I walked over to where he was.
"Perfect."

We all smiled. I went over to the owner and asked how much. I ended up buying it and we went back. On the way back Rachel bumped into us. I quickly put the box into my pocket.

"Hey guys." Rachel smiled.
That smile, will always make my heart stop.
"Hey Rach. How was class?" Maya asked.
"Good."
She walked over to me. I kissed her head.
"Let's head on back. You must be exhausted."
"Yea."

We made our way back. Rachel went to her room before coming back and sitting beside me on the sofa. I winked at the others as she looked away and when she looked at me I smiled at her causing her to smile back.