Sequal is here!!!

Friar family life:

Friar family life:

It has been 5 years since we last seen Rachel Matthews, sorry FRIAR, and their life is as crazy as ever. Rachel graduated from College and became a home economics teacher, music teacher and English teacher . Lucas became a veterinarian like he dreamed of being. A year after marrying they had a son who they named Alan, after her father, and had a baby girl two years later in which they named Amy, after her mother. They also adopted Dean soon after marrying.

Riley and Farkle married two years after the Friars and now run the Minkus international company. They had a baby girl two years before they married and named her Isabella.

Maya and Zay married around the same time as the Minkus's. Maya became an artist as she wanted and Zay became a gym teacher. They had twins , a boy named John and a girl named Zara, a year after the Minkus had Isabella.

Josh married Davina a year after Rachel and Lucas. They both became Lawyers and work in Topangas company. Davina took maternity leave and they now have a baby girl, in which they named Casey.

Jack and Morgan married shortly after Josh and Davina. Jack continued there jobs as a mechanic and Morgan was a nurse before leaving to take care of their children. They have a son named Chet, after Jack and Shawns dad.

They are still as close as ever and noting will ever change that.

*Sequal to Youngest Matthew*