Chapter 31

Hey guys,
I'm back. Just finished exams and as promised I will continue this story as well as my other ones. There is also a new one coming out soon, Tracy sister. If your a fan of thunderbirds 2004, then you should go check it out.

Thank you for sticking with me,

Chloe

Rachel POV:

"Thanks for today, Morgan."
"Your welcome. It's nice to have a sister withen my siblings. I grew up with Eric and Cory and it was hell"
"I can gather. We're they as protective of you as they are of me"
"No, they just left me be"
"Lucky"
"Hey, they'll come around. Give them time"
"If you say so"

We walked towards my place. I hugged her.

"See you around"
"Yea. If you need to talk, call over, and if I'm not there, you have my number"
"I will. Bye"
"Bye"

I walked into the living room to see Cory sitting at the table while Topanga was cooking.

"I'm home"
"Did you have fun?" Cory asked.
"yea. We went to Topangas and then we went shopping"
"Looks like you got aloud, what you get"
"Swimwear, shorts, crop tops, sandals, sunglasses, kimonos, dresses and skirts."
"Can I see" Topanga asked.
"Sure" I handed her the bags and she took them and sat at the table.

"Well your certainly ready for the sun anyway""Well, school's finished so what better way to spend the 2 nearly 3 months by going to the beach and being outside""That's right

"Well, school's finished so what better way to spend the 2 nearly 3 months by going to the beach and being outside"
"That's right. But no boyfriends" Cory said.

"Cory. If Rach gets asked by someone to be their girlfriend and she wants to say yes, don't ruin it for her." Topanga scolded.
"Exactly. Bro, I love you but you need to dial it down a notch. I'm perfectly capable of minding myself."
"I love you too. But boys are terrible Rach and I don't think you should go out with one"
"Your do know your a boy aswell, right?"
"Yes."

There was a knock on the door.

"Get that" Topanga said to Cory.
"why me"
"because I'm going to help Rachel put away her clothes."
"Fine"
Cory walked to the door.
"you know who's behind the door, don't you" I asked.
"Yea. Which is why I'm going to shout this, JOSH, ERIC, SHAWN COME HERE NOW. Katie, can you continue the dinner for me please"
"Sure" Katie called back.
"coming" The boys yelled. 

I walked to my room and Topanga followed me and closed the door smiling at me. What is going on?

Who's behind the door? What does Topanga know? Comment below what you think.