Prologue: The experiment

'W-What? Where am I?' Megan woke up with a massive headache, she looked around to find she was wired up inside a glass tube. Next to her was another tube with a pokemon she had never seen before inside 'What is that?' She thought out loud 'That is a Type:Null, sweetheart' A joyful voice answered, the girl turned her head to see a tall woman with emerald eyes and long platinum hair smirking at her 'Where am I? Who are You?' Megan growled as she tried to struggle out of the wires 'Oh honey, you are in the Aether Foundation. I am Lusamine, the president of this beautiful place' The woman held out her arms and her smirk grew 'W-What do you want from me?' The girl shuddered, the woman in front of her was crazy scary 'I'm glad you asked darling, you see. I am going to do an experiment on you and Null here'

'Wow that didn't take much to get the info out' Megan sweatdropped 'Hush, talking back to adults is very disobedient. And disobedient children are very ugly' Lusamine growled 'Now, darling. This experiment will be very painful so do try not to pass out on us, okay?' she smiled 'Uhh, can't make any promises hun...' Megan rolled her eyes sarcastically 'What did I say about talking back? Now, Faba. If you would be so kind as to start the experiment?' Lusamine focused her gaze on a man with a lab coat and green goggles 'Hold still, this might hurt' he grinned evilly as he pulled a lever.

Megan felt electricity shoot through her body, she screamed in pain and fell to her knees. Null was also crying in pain as the discomfort continued for the next fifteen minutes. Finally the electricity stopped flowing through the girl's body and she gasped in pain and relief 'It worked, my experiment worked' Lusamine squealed in excitement as she grinned evilly. Megan panted as she turned to look at the tube beside her, only to find Null wasn't there anymore 'W-Where's Null?' She whispered.

'Oh darling, have you seen your new, beautiful body yet?' Lusamine cackled. The girl looked down at her hands to find they had been replaced by green claws, she looked behind her to see her body was now... OMG 'YOU WITCH, YOU TURNED ME INTO NULL. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REAL ONE?' She snapped 'Honey we can't understand you anymore, so I suggest you stop throwing any insults or whatever at us and accept you are my beautiful slave now' Lusamine laughed psychopathically 'No... this can't be happening...' Megan cried.

Hey, so this is the prologue

Hey, so this is the prologue. The first chapter will be out shortly... well unless you're reading this in the future, then it'll already be out. If so then good for you :)