Chapter 51.1: Why Rose tagged along.

(A/N: Okay so this chapter will be split into two parts. One in Megan's POV where she confronts Rose about why she's with the gang, which is this one. And one in Sun's POV where he battles Hapu. Also this part is a little sillier than some of my others. Megan does say a few weird things, and pretty much acts like a child. Just... don't ask why I did it because I was in a weird mood. Okay? Okay.)

'Come ooooon, guys! Tell uuuuus!' Rose whined as she continued to pound on the bathroom door, which is what Gladion and I decided to lock ourselves in to escape the bombarding questions our friends had began throwing up at us. We had been stuck in there for half an hour. We even had to CHANGE in there. (Don't worry though we had our backs turned to each other so we didn't see anything)

'No no no no no no NO!' I basically screamed, but it was muffled as I had a toothbrush in my mouth. What made it worse is that Gladion was sharing the same sink as me. So basically we were shoulder to shoulder while we spat, rinsed, and gargled. EEEEEWWWIIIIE!

I heard Prince let out an irritated huff from behind us, as he sat on the toilet seat with his eyes directly on the door. 'Those are your friends...?' he asked, not sounding impressed.

Note to self. Prince is very, VERY sassy. Like me~ I feel like a proud mother.

'It's a long story...' I sighed after spitting out the last of my mouthwash. Gladion gave me a confused glance, but soon figured out that I was talking to Prince and once again bent over the sink. I suppose only hearing half the conversation between my Pokemon and I will be kinda weird for him.

'GLAAAAAADIIIIIIOOOOOON~!' Lillie dragged, sounding like a whiny six year old when she doesn't get her way.

'SOD OFF, LILLIE!' Gladion growled. Wow chill out Edgelo-

'BUT WE WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER!' Sun yelled back, with a slight voice crack in the middle.

Okay you know what? Screw chilling out. 'IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU TOENAIL LICKING ROTTEN BATCH OF POTATOES! I HOPE YOU ALL STEP ON LEGO IN WATER WITH YOUR SOCKS ON! NOW FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS IN THE MORNING SHUT UP BEFORE I SQUIRT MAYONNAISE UP YOUR NOSES!'

There was silence for awhile, and I swear I could hear Kricketot in the background. Gladion and Prince were staring at me with wide eyes and gawped open mouths after my little outburst, as I gripped onto the side of the sink. It was a shame I couldn't see the others' faces right now. I'm sure they'd be hilarious.

Finally, a cough from Sun broke the not-so-comfortable silence we were all in. 'W-w-well then...' he stuttered. Poor thing sounded terrified 'W-we'll leave y-you t-t-to it.'

The shuffling of footsteps was the only thing we heard, which faded as they walked further down the corridor. I then heard a door slam shut, telling me they had gone back to our room. I breathed out through my teeth and stood up straight, pushing back my highlighted locks in the process. I was pretty pleased with my ability to come up with such weird insults in so little time. I looked over at my Pokemon and... boyfriend? Yeah I guess I can call him that now. Only to find them in the exact same position. Like they were frozen from my rant.

'What?' I said casually. 'Something on my face?'

Gladion quickly shook his head and smirked. 'No, just...You're incredible...'

'I know right?' I smirked back as we fist bumped.

'Yeah but,' Prince started 'I didn't really get the "Squirt mayonnaise up your noses" part...'

'Oh. I saw it in an anime once.' I shrugged. 'It's said to be reaaaally painful.'

Prince raised his eyebrow for a moment, but soon shrugged it off and began grooming his fur. I chuckled at this, before continuing to get ready. I decided to pull my hair back into a ponytail, with the strand that covered my right eye clipped to the side with a black hair clip. After confirming there were no bumps or strands sticking out, I picked up Prince and turned to Gladion. He nodded to me, which told me he was ready, and I nodded back. As we unlocked the door we withdrew a breathe. It seemed like the same thing was going through our minds.