Sequel Sneak Peak

A/N: HALLOOOOO CINNAMON ROLLS! SilverFennic88 here!

Okay so a few of you have asked me about the sequel to this book, like what it's gonna be called and when it'll be released. Well, I don't know when I'll be able to release it, but I do know the name of it.

This sequel will be called "Just Frenemies" where the main character will be Megan and Gladion's child. Yup, it won't be a Megdion book this time. But they will still be in it, and I will show their point of views still.

Not to mention I'll still be doing shipping moments ;)

Aaaanyway. I decided to treat you to this sneak peak of the sequel. Which is small, but hopefully able to satisfy your needs (PFFFT, that sounded wro- STOP IT SILVER!!!!)

Enjoy

(Sneak Peak)

(Megan POV)

'Okay trouble, let's get you dressed.' I sighed as I lifted up the six year old and carried him to his room, despite his thrashing about. Jeez for his size he can sure pack a punch, because my back feels like it'll be covered in bruises from this kid... Anyway, I began to (attempt) taking off his red pajamas and replace them with his smart clothes. But whenever I tried he began putting up a fight and screaming.

'No! I don't wanna!'

'Oh for Arceus sake it's not the end of the world, Takeo!'

After a few more attempts, I groaned in annoyance and let go of the child. 'You know what forget it! Go naked for all I care!'

'YAAAAY!' he cheered as he dashed out the door, making me laugh and shake my head playfully. But it was only a matter of seconds until I heard Gladion yell:

'MEGAN! WHY IS TAKEO NAKED?!'

This was going to be a long evening...

A/N: And I'll finish up with a picture of the boys