Chapter 22: I can't believe it...

(Megan POV)

'NO! I can't kill Gladion! I can't kill any of my friends'

I managed to regain control of my body for a second, moving my claw slightly to avoid Gladion's face. It slammed into the ground next to him and just grazed his cheek, leaving a tiny scratch. 'Null?' he looked at me in shock as I threw myself off him 'Can't... give in... must... regain control... For... them' I growled with strain

'I have to fight the darkness, I can't hurt my friends anymore'

Battling against the mind control, I had scratched, bitten, and kicked my own body. Flinging myself across the room I bashed into many things, until I hit my back against the wall and fell to the ground. Everything went black.

'I did it... the darkness is gone'

(Gladion POV)

'W-What the hell?!' I stared at her in shock as I stood up, we had just watched Null battle against herself and fall unconscious after she... changed form. I ran over to the motionless figure and knelt by her side. It was a girl. A human girl. 'This is impossible, how can Null have turned into a human?!' I yelled as I stared at her. She was pale with long, reddish brunette hair, and her body was scarred from head to toe. How could I tell? Well, she was naked... Wait a minute.

'Oh My God She's Naked!' I blushed madly before covering my mouth and turning my head away. 'Oh Jeez, hold on I think I have a blanket to cover her up with' Sun claimed as he rummaged through his backpack 'Thanks Sun... still though... what Faba said, do you think this is what he meant?' I asked as I stared at the girl's face. Sun handed me a red blanket, which I gently wrapped around her body. Pulling her close to me I stood and picked her up bridal style. 'That could be it... but why would Null want to keep that a secret from us? It's nothing to be ashamed of' Hau tilted his head in confusion as he stared at Null. 'Gladion are you going to be okay carrying her? Your arms look pretty bad...' Lillie asked concernedly, pointing at my bleeding arms. 'I'll be fine Lillie, you focus on Cosmog right now' I replied.

Lillie gasped and turned on her heels, running up the crate Cosmog was in. 'Nebby... are you... alright?' She whispered, there was no answer but a creature came out of the box. 'N-Nebby...' She started to tear up. The creature was a tiny orb-like thing, it almost looked like an eye. It had galaxy design and a tiny, sleeping face and didn't move. 'What is it?' I asked, walking up to my sister. 'It changed forms... and it's not moving...' She whispered, hiding her face in her hands. I looked at the girl that was in my arms and frowned, then started to walk towards the warp pad 'Where are you going?' Sun asked, I turned my head slightly to stare at the group 'Come on. Let's get out of here. Nothing good can happen here.' I murmured and continued to walk. Grabbing Cosmog Lillie followed behind me along with Sun and Hau.

As soon as we made it back to the bedroom, we found that Wickie had been waiting for us 'You're all unharmed... Oh thank good-' She started, but stopped when she saw Null. Her eyes widened as she ran up to me and lay her hand on the girl's forehead 'Oh my goodness... She's changed back to a human...' She gave a surprised smile 'Back to a human?' Hau tilted his head. Wickie nodded and backed up slightly 'You see, your friend Null was originally a human. Until the president did a horrible experiment on her, turning her into the Pokemon you all know.' Hearing this made me clutch the girl's body, the thought of what she's been through hurt my heart 'But... how did she change back?' She looked up at me with a confused look. Me and the others exchanged sad glances and all sighed 'She... was being mind controlled by mother...' Lillie whispered 'And was ordered to kill us...' Hau added 'She almost succeeded in killing Gladion...' Sun murmured 'But she somehow regained control and fought against the "Darkness"... And next thing we knew, she was lying unconscious... as a human...' I finished.

Wickie clapped her hands over her mouth in shock, sadness filled her eyes 'Oh dear, she's such a sweet girl. Yet she has the absolute worst luck... Poor Megan...'

'Megan?' I looked at the purple haired woman, raising my eyebrow. 'Oh that's right, you don't know. Megan is her real name, before she became a Type:Null' Wickie explained. I looked down at Megan again and smiled, only slightly 'Megan huh...? Well she sure is pretty... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!' I mentally facepalmed.

(Okay so this is what Megan looks like, but in most of the pictures she will be shown as Moon

(Okay so this is what Megan looks like, but in most of the pictures she will be shown as Moon. I just wanted to show ya'll how to picture her)