Chapter 34: Triggered Through My Thoughts?!

'Wait, is it me?!' I frowned, widening my eyes and pointing to myself.

'No duh, Sherlock. You're the only 'She' that's always been there for me-'

'Lillie?'

'That isn't family... let me finish next time will ya?' He growled, crossing his arms and clicking his tongue.

'Well, I'm honoured...' I mumbled, a small blush appearing on my face.

Suddenly I felt my body shift, making me feel slightly dizzy. 'Huh, what was that?' I asked myself.

'M-Megan? Y-You might wanna look at yourself...' Gladion gulped, his hands were shaking in shock.

'Huh? What do you me-' I paused once I looked down at my... claw?

'Holy Shinx... get me a mirror' I yelled, jumping off the bed and running to the mirror.

'WHAT IN THE NAME OF LLAMA GOD?!' I screamed, staring at the reflection. It showed me as the man made Pokemon I was not so long ago, Type:Null.

'How did this happen? What did you do?!' Gladion yelled, his shaking becoming more and more noticeable.

'I didn't do anything! I was just thinking about the times we were Trainer and Pokemon, and BAM! I'm like this again... It's like it's triggered through my thoughts or something...' I paused, then gasped 'HOLY MALASADAS, IT'S TRIGGERED THROUGH MY THOUGHTS!'

'Oh come on, if that's the case then why didn't you change form be-'

'I didn't think about my human form when I was Null because my life before then sucked!' I quickly explained monotone, cutting him off.

'Oh... okay then prove it.' Gladion frowned, crossing his arms

'Say wha?'

'If you actually think you can change forms through your thoughts, then prove it.' He smirked.

I growled at him, before sighing and closing my eyes. I pictured my human form in my thoughts, and the same dizziness I felt before ran through me. I opened my eyes and lay my hand on my forehead... wait, hand?

'HA! IN YO FACE, EDGELORD!' I laughed as I pointed my index at the stunned boy, satisfied that I was right.

'Pfft, lucky guess...' Gladion scoffed, running his hand through his fringe. I huffed at his stubbornness and crossed my arms, turning away from him and sitting cross legged on the ground.

'So, can I transform whenever? Or are there limitations...' I thought to myself, before smirking when an idea popped into my head. I started switching between forms, continuously.

'What are you doing?!' Gladion yelled, grabbing my shoulder while I was in human form.

'Seeing if my ability has limitations.' I replied with a shrug, before transforming into Null again.

I grew tired, and stumbled to the ground while in my Null form. 'Eh, that was a bad idea... I think I'm done now...' I mumbled while curling into a ball.

'You're a pain... you know that right?' Gladion huffed while lifting me onto his shoulders. 'Let's go find Wickie, maybe she'll know something.'

'Yeah... sure' I whispered, completely exhausted.

'Can you change into your human form? It's a lot lighter.' Gladion asked with strain.

'You saying I'm heavy?!'

'Pretty much, yeah.'

I growled, before muttering a 'fine' and transforming into a human. Gladion then flipped me over so he was carrying me bridal style.