Chapter 6: Get Out

'Null, wake up. Come on' Gladion growled as he started to shake me 'No... I'm tired... yesterday took a lot outta me...' I yawned and turned away. I heard Gladion sigh and I was released from his dreaded wake up method 'You know what... Fine, you can have the day off. Just this once' I looked at him over my shoulder and saw he was smirking 'BUT, tomorrow we are training at the battle royal. Got It?'

'Of course there's a catch...' I glared at him, but at this point I was too tired to care. I yawned and nodded before rolling over to face the door. 'Good, glad we agreed on something' Gladion knelt down and patted my head before going to his desk. He sat down and started to read a book. Suddenly The door opened, and in stepped a familiar black haired boy. Me and Gladion stared at him with confusion 'Sun? What is he doing here?' I tilted my head at the boy's appearance. Gladion closed his book and glared at Sun with annoyed eyes 'Uh... Hey Gladio-'

'Get out...'

'But I-'

'Get Out! You can't just walk into someone's house. Now. Leave!' The blonde growled, Sun quickly left and shut the door 'The nerve... What makes him think he can walk into someone's room like that?' Gladion sighed as he leant back into his chair and massaged his temple 'Pfft, that was rude' I started to snicker 'What are you laughing at?' He growled as he turned his head to glare at me 'You, Mr Edgelord' I bursted out laughing, making Gladion stare in confusion. But soon he joined in and we both were dying of laughter. 'Okay, I have to admit that was a little funny' he put his hand over his mouth. I looked at him and smiled 'I haven't seen you smile like that before... It's nice' I stared at the boy with a grin, usually he was all grumpy and shut in. But seeing him there, made me realize how alike we were 'Do... I like him?' I asked myself, but quickly shook it off 'Shut up Megan, you can't like him... you're not human anymore... It'll never work...' I scolded myself 'Besides. We're Just Partners... Nothing more' I stared at Gladion and sighed 'Just Partners...' I repeated.

'Null, are you still alive?' A hand waved in front of my face, which snapped me out of my little daze. 'You okay? You seemed out of it' Gladion asked, sitting next to me. I nodded my head slightly and looked away 'Tell me what's up, or I won't be able to help' He placed his hand on my claw, which caused me to turn slightly pink 'Damn it... I can't blush like this... It's weird' I mentally scolded myself, quickly I pulled my claw away to avoid turning any pinker 'Hey! What's your problem?! Wait, did I do something to make you mad?'

I shook my head

'Are you upset over something?'

I shook it again

'Well you obviously are...'

(Growls)

'Okay Okay, I'll drop it. But I'm your friend, so let me know if you ever need to talk... Alright?' He patted me on the back. I nodded slightly and rested my head on my claws 'Alright then...' He sighed and got up, probably to continue his book 'Sure Gladion... But I don't think you can help with this...' Suddenly the door opened again and in stepped the cheerful green head known as Hau 'Oh, hey there Glad-'

'GET OUT!!!' Me and Gladion both yelled, though Hau could only hear Gladion's voice. 'Okay, sheesh... Sorry' Hau held his hands up and left. 'What is it with people and walking into someone's house without knocking today?' Gladion frowned 'Tell me about it...' I smirked.

' I smirked