Chapter 3: Malasadas

Three months ago I became Gladion's partner, and not once have I regretted it. Well except for when he acts like an edgy tsundere, but I can look past that. 'Null, move damn it we gotta train' Gladion called to me 'Ugh, five more minutes. PLEASE' I yawned loudly but refused to get up 'Fine, I'll just give these Malasadas to the wild pokemon then' He said smugly 'MALASADAS? NO, WAIT I'M COMING' I jumped out of my little bed and bounded over to my trainer, sniffing at him to find any trace of the treat 'Gotcha, you love those things too much Null' he smirked, roughly patting me on the head 'You son of a... That's it, I'm going back to bed' I glared at him before walking back to my bed.

'Oh No You Don't, Get Over Here' He yelled before running after me, I started to run too and it turned into a chase. 'Haha, No one can catch the almighty Nu- AH' I felt his arms around my body when I was in mid-air, which caused both of us to fall on his bed with a thump. We stared at each other for about fifteen seconds, then bursted out laughing. 'Hahaha, Gotcha Null' Gladion grinned 'Yup, you got me. Okay let's go' I growled happily before jumping off the soft mattress and walked towards the door, waiting patiently for my trainer to do the same 'Oh now you want to go' He smirked while standing up 'Well you did catch me Gladion...' I rolled my eyes as a signal for him to hurry the hell up. 'Tell you what, after training today I'll buy you some malasadas' He smiled slightly while walking up to me and stroking my head 'Hell Yeah, now I'm really pumped' I jumped up and down in excitement and rubbed my head against his chest 'Okay, let's go' He chuckled as he opened the door, letting both of us out.

'Null, use Pursuit!' Gladion ordered as I pounced on the Formantis, one hitting it. The tiny grass type cried in pain before fainting 'Good job as always' Gladion smirked as he stood in his signature pose 'Thanks, now remember what you promised me?' I walked up to him and tugged onto his black hoodie 'Ugh, I know I know. I haven't forgotten about the malasadas. But don't you think we could fit in a little more training?' He raised an eyebrow, I stared up at him with a (Really dude...? -_-) look. 'Point taken... You have worked hard today... Fine I'll buy them' He rolled his eyes and smirked 'YEEAAAH, Gladion you're awesome' I let out a happy cry as I rubbed my head against his arm.

Gladion ordered two malasadas for each of us, sweet for me and bitter for him 'How can he eat that stuff?' I thought to myself, but quickly forgot about it when my own treats were placed in front of me 'Supper is served' Gladion patted my head before taking a bite out of his malasada while I gobbled up mine. I had gotten used to eating without hands so it was pretty easy by now, besides... Gladion was kinda a messy eater himself. I stared at his crummy face and snickered 'What? Is there something on my face?' He growled 'You... could say that' I smirked and turned my head away, leaving him to guess why I was mocking him. 'Null, why are you lau-' He stopped when he saw his reflection in the window.

'You little, Null were you mocking me?'

Snickers

'Null!'

More snickers

'Well now you're just being rude...' He growled, I turned my head and stared at him smugly 'I know, isn't it great?' I winked at him 'Okay just because you're being a complete idiot I'm not talking to you' He snarled and turned to face away from me 'And just for calling me an idiot I'm not talking to you' I growled and did the same. We stayed silent for a bit, but turned our heads slightly to look at each other at the corner of our eye. 'sorry...' Gladion mumbled under his breath 'sorry...' I growled silently. We had never stayed mad at each other for long 'Shall we go home?' I nodded in response 'Null... We're still friends right?' He mumbled, looking down 'Moron, of course we're still friends' I nudged his arm playfully 'I'd take that as a yes' He smirked as he stroked my head.