Chapter 1: New friend?

It had been many months since I had become a Null, and every day since then had been torture. Each day that witch would take me or one of the two other Nulls to do her cruel tests on. But for now, I was laying in my cell, all chained up. 'What did I do to deserve this?' I asked myself as I lay my head on my chained up claws. My ears pricked up as I heard the door open, I looked through the bars to see a boy standing there. He was a couple of years older than me when I was human. He had platinum hair which covered his right eye, pale skin and piercing emerald eyes. I growled as he stepped closer to my cell as a warning to not touch me, but he continued to get closer.

'Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you Null' he spoke softly, kneeling down and putting his hand through the bars. His voice seemed to ease me with it's trusting tone, So I stopped growling and stared at his outstretched hand. Tilting my head slightly 'There see? I'm not that scary' he smirked, stroking my head 'Name's Gladion, I'm busting you out of here'

I roared in happiness at his words and pointed my head to three pokeballs on the table by my cell. I didn't know why, but there was something about him that made me trust him completely. Gladion grabbed my pokeball before opening my cell door and walking up to me. He slowly began taking off the chains that restrained me, taking care not to harm me in any way. 'There you go, no more chains' he smiled as he stroked my back, His touch soothed my sore spots and put me at ease. I let my happiness take over me, causing me to jump on top of Gladion and began nuzzling his face.

'H-Hey, quit it Null' He laughed as he rubbed my back, I cried in happiness as I continued nuzzling him. 'Alright, alright. You're welcome. But we really gotta get out of here, don't want to let my mother catch us' his face turned serious 'Mother? Does he mean Lusamine?' I asked myself and tilted my head 'I'll explain later. But for now... Null, return' Gladion held up my pokeball and I gladly went inside.

 Null, return' Gladion held up my pokeball and I gladly went inside