Chapter 16: I don't want him to know

'Oh?' Wickie tilted her head and tweaked her glasses in confusion, I signalled her to come closer so we could talk privately. 'Sorry for snapping at you like that, but you almost exposed my secret to the guys' I whispered, looking over my shoulder at my three friends. They were looking at us in confusion 'What? Sweety, don't tell me you haven't told them yet... why haven't you said anything?' Wickie whispered back in shock

'Because, you know Gladion has a hard time getting along with people right?'

'Yes, he's been like that since he was a child'

'Yeah well, if he found out I was a human. I don't think he'd take it well, he may even end our partnership... So that's why I haven't told him.'

'Oh honey, Gladion wouldn't do that. You've been his friend for a long time, through fun and hard times.'

'Because I'm a Pokemon, sure he might of saved me if I was human. But we wouldn't be friends, we would've parted ways as soon as we were out of danger.'

'That may be true, but since he knows the real you now, he wouldn't care if you are human or Pokemon now. He loves you for the person you are'

'Pokemon! (Sigh) I don't want him to know Wickie... I don't want to risk losing him'

'Hun... you're sure about keeping it a secret?'

'Yes, please just don't say anything'

Wickie stared at me with disbelief for a while, then finally let out a sigh of defeat 'Alright, I won't' she smiled. 'Won't what?' asked a voice behind us, we quickly turned around to see Gladion staring at us with a frown, hands on his hips. 'U-Um... Look President Lusamine!' I pointed my head in a random direction, but Gladion didn't turn his gaze away from me 'Nice try, Null... wait a minute. ACH, Jeez we forgot about why we're here!' he facepalmed and turned his gaze to Wickie 'What's happened to Lillie? Do you know anything?' He asked bluntly.

'Looks like I'm out of the woods... for now' I mentally sighed of relief.

'I... Imagine she is with the president.' Wickie frowned 'Then that's where I'm going. That's all I need to know.' Gladion nodded, that was pretty much the way he thanked humans 'The president? That's Miss Lusamine, right?' She's a really nice person, so I'm sure she'll listen to us if we explain everything' Hau smiled, putting his hands behind his head 'Nice? HA, you don't know her at all. Do you Hau?' I glared at the boy darkly, digging my claws into the tile floor. 'Yeah, she's real nice... as long as you mean nothing to her.' Gladion growled, gritting his teeth and covering his face with his fringe. Of course Hau and Sun wouldn't know of Lusamine's true colours, she always masks it with a kind personality. Which in my opinion made her even more disgusting. 'Wickie, think you can point us in the direction that witch is?' I asked the woman, she nodded and pointed down a hallway 'But I'm afraid the doors have been locked...' she frowned.

(Hey, sorry this chapter kinda sucked. I currently have writers block, which is Reeeeeaaaally annoying. But I'll try to make up for it next chapter <3)

 But I'll try to make up for it next chapter <3)