Chapter 7

HELLO ALL... HOPE YOU'VE BEEN ENJOYING MY FAN FIC. I ALSO CHANGED PART OF CHAPTER 3 SO YOU GUYS CAN GO BACK AND READ IT IF YOU WANT! I LOVE HAVING FLUFF IN THIS BOOK SO IF YOU ALL DONT MIND THERE'S GOING TO BE FLUFF. TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! HAHA IF YOU MUST KNOW I'M TURNING 14! YAY! ALONG WITH THE FLUFF, I ALSO WANTED TO MAKE THIS INTERESTING... SO MAY THE CLIFFHANGERS BEGIN!

Tobias POV

We all sit in the circle and Zeke voulenteers to start off.

"Okay, Uri, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Dare. Do you think I am a pansycake?" Uriah says.

"Ok, I dare you to kiss your crush for 20 seconds, not less." Zeke says.

Without hesitation, Uriah walks over to Marlene and kisses her. She doesn't seem to resist and kisses him back. Lynn seems to get upset and gets up and storms out the door. Everybody looks around, confused, but quickly returns focus to Uriah and Marlene.

"20 seconds are up!" Zeke says. Uriah and Marlene pull away, gazing into eachother's eyes. They both blush and look away.

"Alright," Uriah starts, "Four, truth or dare."

"Truth" I say.

"Pansycake," Uriah mutters. "um.. What's one of your fears?" Uriah says.

I immediatley pull off my jacket. I couldn't say any of my fears. Heights, confinement, killing someone, and him.

"Will, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare." Will says.

"I dare you to... let Christina give you a makeover." I say.

Christina gets so excited and pulls Will into the bathroom. Will gives me a 'i'll get you later' face.

While Will's makeover happens, Zeke and Uriah crack jokes. Once Will comes out, we burst into laughter. He has pink blushy cheeks, pink lips, long eyelashes, and sparkles. He has a pouty face on.

They both come sit in the circle.

Will starts. "Tris, truth of dare."

"Truth." She says.

"If you were to make out with any girl in this room, who would it be?" Will asks.

"Umm... Christina." She says, and smiles at Christina. Christina smiles back.

"Alright, Marlene, Truth or dare?" Tris says.

"Dare."Marlene says.

"hmm..."Tris says."I dare you to walk outside and kiss the first person you see, male or female."

Marlene gets up from her spot, walks out the door, leaving it wide open for us to see, and a woman approaches her. She taps the woman on the shoulder and the woman turns around. Marlene kisses her on the cheek and walks back into the room.

"Not so bad." She says. "Christina, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Christina says.

Uriah whispers something in Marlene's ear.

"How far would you go with Will?" Marlene asks.

"All the way!" Christina says. We laugh.

The game goes on for a long time after that. I end up shirtless along with Zeke and Will, and suprisingly every girl has their shirts on, but it's the last layer.

Tris, sitting next to me, leans her head on my shoulder and yawns.

"Hey guys I think Tris and I are gonna get going." I say.

Tris and I get up. She leans on me for support, and I guide her to the door. Once we get into the hallway, I pick her up bridal style.

She leans her head into my shoulder and closes her eyes, but still has a smile on her face.

I carry her to my room, and set her down. She walks into the bathroom to take her make up off. I put on some flanel pants. I also grab a pair of shorts and an old black shirt for her. I knock on the door and hand her the clothes through the door. She coes out about three minutes later and slides into bed. I shut the lights and slide into bed next to her.

"I love you, Tris." I say.

"I love you too, Tobias." She says.

"Goodnight beautiful," I say, but she is already deep into sleep.

XXPAGE BREAKXX

Tris POV

I wake with his scent in my nose.

Tobias.

I hear him in the bathroom shaving and walk in. I wrap my arms around his waist, pressing my cheek to his back.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He says.

"Good morning, handsome." I say.

"Sleep well?" He asks.

"Yep" I reply. "I'm going to go change. Wanna meet me at my room in 10 minutes and we can go to breakfast?"

"Sure." He replys.

I grab my dress and heels from last night and walk out the door. I head to my apartment, which is just down the hall. I walk in and head to the bathroom. I grab a quick shower, not washing my hair, and get dressed. I throw on black skinny jeans, a black rhine-stoned belt, a tight tank top,(that dips down low enough to show my ravens), and put my hair in a pony tail. I put on some mascara and slip on my black combat boots. Just as I finish lacing up my boots, I hear a loud BANG from the hallway. I rush to the door and open it.

HAHAHA EVIL AREN'T I? JUST A LITTLE CLIFF HANGER FOR YOU ALL..... I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOON. I HAVE BEEN MENTALLY SINGING "TOMORROW" FROM ANNIE BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS... HEHEHE I'M SO EXCITED. ITS MY BIRFDAY.