Chapter 25

Tobias POV

I grab dinner for Tris because she seems a little out of it today. She went through her fear landscape with me today and has been a little jumpy. I walk back from the cafeteria and into our apartment. I walk over to where Tris is on the couch and hand her food.

"Here babe, you have to eat." I say. She grabs the box and starts eating. I join her and eat myself.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I feel fine now." She says. She's finally back to normal.

"Good, I was missing the old Tris." I say, laughing a little. She smiles and I hug her close.

"You're not a bad person," I say.

"I know, I just love you." She says. I pull away and lean in. I brush my lips to hers and kiss her. She kisses back and grabs the back of my neck. I push the small of her back closer, so there is no space between us. Our lips move in sync and I couldn't ask for anything else.

XXPAGE BREAKXX

Tris POV (May 5th)

It's finally Tobias's birthday, and I have the best thing planned for him. We're gonna have a party at our apartment, I ordered a huge cake, and I have a little after party for him and me ;).

I sent Zeke with Tobias somewhere so I can set up for the party. I put out a ton of drinks and set up the karaoke machine Uriah lent me. I get dressed in my black dress that shows off my curves, my black heels, and put on some makeup. Christina comes and does my hair, and Shauna does Christina's hair. Everybody arrives by 6 and Zeke is told to come by at 6:30. Zeke texts me at 6:20 that they're coming up the stairs.

"Everyone hide!" I yell. People duck behind chairs, tables, walls, anywhere and I run and shut off the lights. I hear the doorknob turn and the lights flicker on. We all jump out and yell suprise and Tobias jumps back a little.

"Don't be a pansycake Four," Uriah says. Tobias rolls his eyes an I walk over to him.

"You did this?" he asks.

"Yep," I say, popping the p.

"I love you," He says.

"I love you too," I say. I give him a small kiss then whisper in his ear,"there's an after party later," I wink. He smiles. I walk over to the cooler where the beers are and grab one. I turn up the music and Tobias and I dance together. His hands are on my waist and we're 'dancing.' Then comes my time. I walk up the the karaoke machine.

Tobias POV

"Four, I would like to dedicate this song to you," Tris says. Girls aww and the step off the 'dance floor.' The music to an old song call '1234' comes on and Tris starts singing.

"Give me more lovin then I've ever had,

make it all better when I'm feeling sad,

tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not," She sings, holding my hand in front of her, our hands in front of us.

"Make me feel good when I hurt so bad,

 Barely gettin mad, I'm so glad I found you,

I love being around you,

You make it easy, as easy as one, two,

there's only one thing, to do, three words four you-o-o," She pokes my nose when she says four. I laugh.

"I love you," She sings, smiling. I smile back.

"There's only one way, two say, these three words, that's what I'll do,

I love you," I mouth I love you too and she giggles. I see light in her eyes, a smile on her face, and I couldn't be happier. 

"I love you," She sings. While the guitar plays, she grabs my arm and dances with me. I help by spinning her around and dipping her, and she laughs. I put her back upright to sing again.

"You make it easy, as easy as one, two, 

there's only one thing, two do, three words, four you-o-o,

I love you," Once the song's over,I kiss her on the lips and smile. Once we pull away, we realize everybody is cheering and laughing and smiling. I pull her into a hug.

"This is the best birthday, thank you" I say in her ear.

"I love you Toby,"

"I love you Trissy," Zeke then turns up the music and we dance. I couldn't be happier.

Tris POV

As me and Tobias are dancing, Christina grabs my arm and pulls me into the kitchen.

"Hey! I was danc-" I say, but get cut off.

"Will proposed," She says, showing me her hand.

"Oh, Christina that's great! When's the wedding?" I ask.

"In 3 weeks. We're going dress shoping tomorrow!" She squeals. I sigh.

"Fine, fine." I reply. I then join Tobias out on the dance floor and we dance until a slow song comes on.

"This, ladies and gentlemen, is for all the lovers," Zeke says in a really deep voice. "The last dance tonight will be shared by you are your partner. So drop your drink and find your lady," He says. I laugh and Tobias holds out his hand.

"Shall we have the last dance?" He asks in the same voice Zeke used. I laugh and grab his hand. The song 'A thousand Years' comes on. Tobias sets his hands on my waist and I hook my arms around his neck. I rest my forehead against his and we stare into eachother's eyes.

"I really love you for doing this," He says.

"That's not all," I say, winking yet again. He laughs and kisses me. We sway to the song and I close my eyes. The night is perfect. I rest my head on Tobias's shoulder. The song ends and I realize everybody left.

"Where'd everyone go?" I ask. I didn't even hear anything. Just then My phone vibrates. Christina texted.

"We didn't wanna ruin your 'moment' so we all left. Presents on the kitchen table, sweet dreams," I laugh. I show Tobias the text and he smiles. I turn off the karaoke machine and Tobias picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I shriek.

"Tobias! We have to clean up," I say.

"Oh, we can do that tomorrow. Go change, I want my after party," He says. I laugh and head into the bathroom. I take off all my makeup and put on my black lacey bra and matching underwear. I throw on one of Tobias's shirts over it and head out of the bathroom. I slide into bed next to Tobias.

"Thank you again, for tonight. It was really nice," He says.

"Your welcome," I say.

"But thank you even more for this," He says, I laugh. I kiss him and he kisses back. It turns into something more...