Chapter 10

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU'VE BEEN ENJOYING THE FANFIC! HERE'S CHAPTER 10! THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE.

Tris POV

(1 YEAR LATER)

My first year as a Dauntless member consisted of Tattoos, Tobias's love, Christina's shopping sprees, and Zeke and Uriah's parties. Christina and Will are still together, and Uriah and Marlene are a thing. I have decided to voulenteer with Tobias to train the transfer initiates, and Christina and Uriah are training the Dauntless born initiates.

"Excited for tomorrow?" Tobias asks.

"Yes!" I say. Tomorrow is choosing day. I smile widely.

My smile then fades when I think about my choosing day and my father's dissapointment. Caleb and I must have really dissappointed him that day. My mother says she didn't care what faction I chose, but I still feel like I betrayed her too.

"What are you thinking about?" Tobias asks.

"My choosing day." I say, staring at the ground.

"Tris, it's okay. I know it was hard, but that's in the past. Just, live in the now." He says smiling. He pulls me into a hug.

"Are you going to go by Tris, or Six?" He asks.

"Six." I say. "And let's have a contest to see how long it takes for the initiates to find out that we're dating," I say. He nods.

"I should go, we have to wake up early." I say, getting up from his couch.

"Wait, Tris, can I ask you something?" He says.

"Yeah, sure, shoot." I say.

"I can't possibly stay away from you any longer. Will you do me the honors of moving in with me?" He says, getting down on one knee and holding up a key.

I laugh."Yes," I say. He gets up and twirls me around.

"I've been wanting to do that for months," He said.

"When should I move in?" I ask.

"Tonight?" He says.

"Sure! I'll go grab my things and then tomorrow we can sell my old one."I say.

"I'll help you," He says, following me out the door. Once we get to my apartment, we start to pack things in bags. I don't have a lot, just my clothes, make up, and shower things. When we're done, We walk out and head down the hall to his apartment.

"I'll unpack tomorrow." I say.

"Okay." He says. "Why don't we get ready for bed."

"Okay." I say. I get up, grab my toothbrush and head into the bathroom. I take off my make up and head back into Tobias's-our- room. I grab short shorts and a loose tank top. I change into that and walk back into the bedroom. I flop down on the bed.

Tobias comes in a few minutes later and lays down next to me. He kisses me lightly on my forehead and I cuddle into his chest.

"Goodnight beautiful," He says.

"Goodnight, Tobias," I reply. It doesn't take long for sleep to pull me in.

XXPAGE BREAKXX

Tobias POV

I wake up at the loud sound of the alarm clock. I smack it off and turn back to Tris. She really is beautiful Her eyes flutter open and she smiles.

"Morning handsome" she says.

"Morning gorgeous." I say. I get out of bed, but Tris won't get up.

"Wakey wakey Trissy poo, we have initiates today," I say.