Chapter 21

Tris POV

I wake up with no headache. Good. Tobias is asleep next to me in the hospital bed. I remember where I am and try not to move my foot, but I have to pee. I sigh, which was loud enough to wake Tobias.

"Morning gorgeous." He says.

"Morning Tobias." I say smiling. He kisses my forehead.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Um, I have to pee..." I say. He gets out of bed and I throw my arms up like a 2 year old wanting to get picked up. He smiles and lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom. He sets me down and closes the door. I hobble to the toilet. Once I'm done, I stand and hobble to the sink, trying not to get the cast wet. I wash my hands then open the door. Tobias carries me to the bed and sets me down.

"Thank you babe," I say.

"Anytime," He says. Dawn walks in and notices I'm awake.

"Good morning. Okay, so you have an optiion of crutches or a wheelchair. What is it going to be?"

"Crutches." I say. I think they'll help me get around easier, and I won't have to bother anyone to push me around.

"Okay, I'll get those. I just want to do one more MRI to check your head." She says. She grabs a wheelchair for now and leads me to a room with a huge machine that looks like a tube.

"Okay Tris, onto the table."She says. I hop over to the table and lay down. I get pushed inside the tube and the things moves and makes loud noises. I get a little nervous, but then I get pulled out and Dawn stands there smiling.

"Okay, we're just going to check the scans then you're good to go." She says. She wheels me back to my room and Christina is there.

"Tris! Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say hopping to the bed. Once I sit down, I relax.

"Four asked me to bring some clothes, so I did." She says. She hands me a pair of sweats and a tank top.

"Chris, you're a life saver." I say.

"Anytime Tris, listen, I gotta go but maybe we'll meet up at lunch or something okay?" She says.

"Okay, later" I respond. Tobias comes in front of me and kneels down.

"Are you okay? Headache? Foot hurts?" He asks.

"No, suprisingly, I'm okay. I will need to take pain pills for my foot. It's will hurt." I say.

"Okay," He says and he leans in and brushes his lips to mine. We passionetly kiss and I think I hear a door open. I desregard it and keep kissing Tobias. Once I pull away, Dawn is standing in the doorway.

"Um, how long have you been there?" I ask

"About a minute. I didn't want to bother you." She says with a smile. I blush and so does Tobias.

"Okay so a doctor and I review your scans and there is no brain swelling. Although you do have an extremely mild concussion, so we just want you to not do anything extreme." Dawn says. I nod.

"Alright let me get your crutches and you're free to go," She says. She leaves the room and comes back with crutches.

"Now let me size you," She said. She fixes the crutch so that it will go from the floor to my armpit. Once she's done, she hands them to me.

"Just crutch throughout the room to get the hang." She says. I go from one wall to the other and I'm fine.

"Alright. You two are set to go. Come back in about 2 weeks and we'll see how the foot is. Have a good day," She says.