Chapter 15

Heyoo! haha snowday! updating again(well and my friend lauren told me to, your welcome Lauren) Enjoy! hint: dis is a fluffy one with the appearance of TFIOS which I desperately love <3333

Tris POV

I wake up at 11:30 wrapped in Tobias's arms. I decide to stay there a little longer until he wakes up.

"Tris, we have to get up." He says kissing me on the nose.

"I'm already awake honey." I say.

"Well then get up baby." He says. I pout like a little kid.

"But I don't wanna!" I say.

"Suit yourself." He lifts me up and twirls me around a couple of times. He them sets me down and the world is spinning. I almost fall over but Tobias catches me.

"Don't ever do that again." I say, pointing to one of the Tobias's I see.

"Honey, I'm over here," He says. Then I regain my focus and look at him. I get dressed into tight skinny jeans and a black tank top with a leather jacket over it. I then slip on combat boots and put my hair into a pony tail. I put on a little mascara and eyeliner. Once we're ready, we go to the dormitory.

"Wake up transfers!" I yell. "Train leaves in 20 minutes. It's either you're there or your factionless." I yell They all scramble to get changed like ants under a lamp.

Tobias and I decide to take a long walk to the train tracks. We walk hand in hand outside in the brisk air, filling my lungs with clear oxygen.

"What's on your mind?" Tobias asks me.

"You and the baby." I say. He turns to me and sets his hands on my shoulders.

"Listen Tris, I want you to know that I will never ever leave your side no matter what happens. I love you."

"I love you too." I say. We kiss passionetly in the moonlight. The starts above us shining and reflecting off of whatever it can. We pull away and stare into eachothers eyes. We then head to the train tracks 5 minutes before it comes.

"Where have you guys been?" Christina asks once we get there.

"Frolicking in the meadows." I say. Tobias and I laugh. Soon enough, all of the dauntless borns run in a pack towards us and the transfers stumble behind. I hear the train coming closer and I grab Tobias's hand.

"Be careful," He says.

"I will," I say. We run next to the train and jump inside. All of the initiates stumble inside and we get their attention.

"Okay, everyone. Tonight we will be playing capture the flag, a Dauntless tradition. The teams will be Mine and Six's and Uriah and Christina's. The teams will also be mixed dauntless borns and transfers. got it?" Four yells over the wind. They all nod their heads.

"Okay," Uriah yells."I pick first. Alex(db)."(<girl)

My team consists of Grace, Carson(db), Jess, Cassidy, Luke(db), Noah, Olivia(db), Madeline, and Matthew(db). Uriah has Jack, Toni(db), Dani(db), Justin, Jenny(db), Christian(db), Alex(db), James(db), Ryan and Ella.

"Our team will get off first," I say. Once we see the ferris wheel, Tobias and I grab hands and we yell for our team to jump off. 

"Okay, you guys have a plan?" I ask.

"How about we hide it in a tree, so people will have to climb to get it." Olivia suggests.

"I think we should go higher like the ferris wheel," Grace says.