Chapter 56

do you got a bæ? *click* OR NAAAAH?

Tobias POV

"Dude, just come to the hospital," Zeke says.

"Alright, be there soon," I say. I hang up with Zeke.

"Baby?" Tris asks. I nod. She grabs Ellie and swings her on her hip. I grab the diaper bag and her baby duck and we head to the hospital.

Tris POV

I see Zeke pacing outside the room, nervously.

"Dude, get in there," Tobias says.

"She said to go," He says.

"I'll check on her," I say. I walk inside to see Lynn and Shauna. Shauna is freaking out.

"Shaun, I don't know where mom is," Lynn says.

"Well find her!" Shauna yells. Lynn jumps back.

"Shauna?" I ask. She looks at me.

"Oh Tris, come here," She says. I head to her side and grab her hand.

"No one understands me, you do right?" she asks. I sigh.

"I do Shauna, but you have to calm down for people to understand you. Okay?" I say. She sighs.

"I can't do this," She says, tears slipping from her eyes.

"You can. Shauna, you're the bravest person I know. You can do this," I say. She nods.

"Alright, I guess. Where's Zeke?" She asks.

"Outside. Do you want him?" I ask. She nods. Lynn and I head outside to get Zeke.

Zeke POV

 I walk inside slowly to see Shauna crying. I head to her side and sit on a chair next to her and grab her hand.

"Shaun?" I ask. She looks at me with tear filled eyes.

"Zeke, I'm scared," She says. I kiss her on her forehead.

"Don't be. This will all be over soon," I say. I rub my thumb over her knuckles. Her grip is tight, though I don't mind.

"I'm sorry I-" She starts.

"It's okay. Save your breath," I say, smiling. She chuckles then doubles over in pain. I rub her arm as she breathes rapidly. Her grip on me tightens.

Once se settles down, a doctor comes in.

"Are you ready Shauna?" She asks. Shauna nods and props herself up. I take her hand and everythings begins.

XXPAGE BREAKXX

The doctor places a small baby boy on Shauna's chest. Shauna tries her best to clean him off with the towel they gave.

"A boy," She gasps. I nod and a tear slips from her eye. She looks at him with pure admiration. My eyes are about to spill over, but I hold them back.

"Zeke," She says, looking up at me, smiling. So many thoughts are going through my mind. The baby has wide, brown eyes and a small nose.

"Alright, parents, we're gonna clean him off," The doctor says. She takes the small baby boy from Shauna and leaves the room.

"Zeke, come here," She says, patting a space on the bed. I lie next to her and hold her tight.

"A boy," She says. I chuckle.

"I know,"

"We wanted a boy,"

"Yeah," I say. I kiss her forehead and look at her. She is beautiful.

 "So, the name we decided on was Zane, still feeling it?" I ask.

"No," Shauna laughs. I smile.

"Me neither." I say.

"I like Shane, what about you?" She says.

"I like it, but Shauna, Shane? Does it bother you?" I ask.

"Not unless it bothers you," She says. I smile.

"Shane Pedrad," I say. She smiles as I kiss her. This moment can not get any better.

SOWWY it's so short. Better ones to come!