Chapter 37

Tris POV

I trust Tobias, but I don't know what to do in this situation.

I hear a knock on the apartment door. I get up and go to open it. Christina stands there.

"Hey," She says.

"Hey." I reply.

"Can I come in?" She asks. I nod and allow her in. We sit on the couch.

"look Tris, Four would never do anything like that. You have to understand. He would know. It's this bitch that's evil. She's just jealous of you, and want's an excuse to get to him." She says.

"Well said," I say. "But, I don't know what to say anymore. I love Four, I really do. It's this girl who is bothering me. I have a feeling she's lying." I say.

"Good girl. Now, let's go kill that bitch," She says, pulling my arm. I chuckle and follow Christina out the door.

Tobias POV

The nurse places gauze and tape on my arm above the blood spot. I glare daggers at Jill and she smiles innocently. I never slept with the girl. NEVER.

Jill POV

I smile at Four. I have him under my control. We stand up and he approaches me.  I spot Tris and her friend coming this way, but before Four can say anything, I sitck out Andy.

"Can you hold him for me? My arm hurts," I say. He holds Andy, uncomfortably, and Tris's face gets red. That bitch got what she deserves.

Tris POV

Tobias is holding the kid. My face gets all hot and red. I want to kill this girl. I storm up to the two of them.

"Hey Four, what's up?" I say. He looks shocked.

"Jill, you need to stop," He says. He hands her back the kid. She giggles and walks away.

"Tris," He says. I sigh.

"Look, I trust you, I do. I just need time. I have a feeling she's lying." I say.

"Have a feeling? She is Tris! I know it. You have to believe me." He says. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I know. I'm so sorry. You wouldn't do anything like that. I know you." I say. He wraps his arms around me.

"We'll talk later. We just took a DNA test. The results should be ready soon." He says. I nod and pull back.

"Four?" A nurse asks. We walk up to her, and Jill follows. She hands Jill and Tobias yellow envelopes. Tobias and I sit down. He opens the envelope.

DNA TEST RESULTS

relations to Klip, Anderson

Jillian Klip: Positive, Mother of Anderson Klip

Four: Negative, no relation to Anderson Klip

I smile, but Tobias looks depressed.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Jill grunts and storms out of the hospital.

"It's just, you doubted me." He says. I grab his hand.

"Let's go to the apartment," I say. We walk Christina to her apartment then to ours. We sit together on the couch.

"Tobias, I needed a moment to sink everything in. After I thougt, I realized that the girl was just jealous I married you. I love you, that will never change," I say. He wraps an arm around me.

"I know. I love you too. I was a little hurt that you doubted me. I would've told you if I had sex with another girl before you. And I didn't. We're honest with eachother, right?" He says.

"Yes. Forever and always," I say. I kiss him on the lips.

"Forever and always." He says. We curl up together and stay that way.

XXPAGE BREAKXX

(TRIS months later, January)

I wake up to the loud ringing of my phone. Who the hell calls me at one in the morning? I reach over and answer it.

"Hello?" I say, my voice sluggish from sleep.

"Hey Tris," Will says, panting.

"What's up?"

"We're at the hospital, can you come?" He asks.

"I'll be at the hospital in 5 minutes," I say. I hang up the phone and jump out of bed.

"What's wrong?" Tobias asks.

"Christina's having the baby," I say. He jumps out of bed and throws on a shirt. I am still wearing Tobias's sleep shirt, so I throw on sweats. I slip sneakers on and grab my phone.

We run out the door and through the pit, past the chasm, towards the hospital. We burst through the doors.

"Christina-" The nurse interrupts me.

"Room 114," she says. I turn to Tobias.

"Stay here," I say. He nods and sits down as I run to room 114. I open the door to Christina lying on a bed.

"Christina?" I question.

"They just gave her epidural. She's fine," He says, brushing his fingers along her arm. I stand by her bedside and grip her hand. A nurse walks into the room and presses her lips together.

"The baby's heart rate is dropping, we need to give you a C-section now," She says. I panic.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"They'll both be fine," She replies. I give Christina's hand one last squeeze.

"You'll be okay, I love you," I say. She smiles back at me and she's wheeled away.

Will's POV

I'm rubbing Christina's hand as she gets cut open.

"It's okay," I say. She smiles. Soon enough, we hear a small cry, followed by a loud one. A tear falls from my eyes, as I see them wash off my daughter. They wrap her up and hand her to me.

"She's beautiful," I say. I put the baby near Christina's face so she can see her. A few tears fall from her eyes.

"Hi sweetie," She chokes. I embrace that moment.

XXPAGE BREAKXX

Christina's wheeled back into the hospital room holding the baby. We still haven't decided on a name yet. I sit next to her in the chair.

Tris POV

"Tris?" A nurse says. I hop up from leaning on Tobias and head to room 114. I open the door slowly to see Christina holding a small bundle, smiling.

"Oh, Chris," I say. I walk up to her side and look at the baby. She has hazel eyes and warm skin, lighter than Christina's.

"Wanna hold her?" She asks. I nod and take the baby from her arms. I rock her in my arms. This only makes me want to have kids more. I brush her soft hair.

"Hi," I say. I smile.

"Danielle," Christina blurts out. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" Will questions.

"Danielle, I like that name, shortened to Dani," She says. Will smiles.

"I do too," He says.

"Danielle Jade," She says. Will and Christina kiss. I hand back Dani.

"Well, we're going back to sleep. Congrats guys," I say. Tobias and I walk out of the room, but don't go far. I stop walking.

"What?" Tobias asks. I throw my arms in the air.

"Can I have a piggy?" I ask. He laughs and I hop onto his back.

"You owe me," He says. I chuckle as we make our way to the apartment. Right as I hit the bed, I pass out.