Chapter 34

So sorry! This is a short one... loooong ones to come.

There's two weeks until my wedding, and I'm stress free. Jeanine was executed for her actions, not mentioning I was divergent, and it's been a great year so far. Christina, Shauna, Lynn, and Marlene are going dress shopping with me today.

I'm more than excited. I have been waiting for my wedding day since Tobias proposed. Now it's getting closer. I have that nervous stress.

Someone knocks on my door. I open it to a wide smiling Christina.

"Ready?" She says, grinning. I return the huge grin.

"Let's go!" She squeals. I kiss Tobias.

"Later babe, don't forget to go get your suit with Zeke," I say. He nods and I leave the apartment with Christina dragging me to the dress store.

Once we get to the store, Lynn, Marlene, and Shauna are already here. Shauna and Marlene are grinning widely and Lynn has on a small smile.

"Let's start," I say. Christina directs me to the wedding dress racks and I nod. I look through a couple, some extravagant, some too plain. I feel a small tap on my shoulder.

"Tris, we have some," Marlene says.

"Try them on!" I say, a little more excited than I thought. Marlene, Shauna, and Lynn go into dressing rooms, while Christina helps me look through some.

"Hows this?" She asks. She holds up one with a ton of rhinestones, and I shake my head.

"Something more plain. Lace, maybe?" I suggest. She nods, then goes back to 'hunting'. The girls walk out of the dressing rooms.

"Tris!" Shauna says. I turn around. Everyone looks really pretty. Mar has on a black sweetheart strapless lace dress with a small ribbon on the waist. Shauna has a black scoop neck dress with two straps off the shoulder. Lynn is wearing a black one shoulder short chiffon dress. I love them all.

"They're all perfect," I say.

"We're so happy for you Tris," Marlene says. I blush.

"Especially now Four isn't so intimidating," Lynn says. We laugh. Christina and I look for her dress while Lynn, Mar, and Shauna change. Christina squeals.

"Found one!" She says.

"Let me see," I say. She comes out of the dressing room within 20 seconds.

She has on a long black one shoulder dress with a white strap and a little rhinestones. I smile.

"You're...striking," I say. She laughs. I go back to looking for my dress. Once Chris comes out, she stops me.

"You found my dress, I'll find yours," She says. Christina will always be a candor.

I sit on the couches with a water, waiting for Chris. About ten minutes later, she comes running over.

"OMG Tris, this one's perfect," She says. "I'm going to suprise you," I look at her funny.

"How am I gonna get into it?" I ask. She chuckles.

"I'll help you," She says. She drags me back to the dressing room and shuts the door. I undress slowly.

"Come on Tris, we're both girls here!" She says. I end up in my bra and underwear, standing there.

"Put this on," She says, handing me a blind fold. I wrap it around my eyes, standing there cold. Christina's warm hands guide me into a soft dress. She fits it up to my small chest and clips the back. I'm still wearing the blind fold as she pulls my hair out of it's braid.

"Walk," She commands. I hobble with my hands on her shoulders. I hear a few gasps from the girls. Christina plays with my hair, and then puts in what I assume is the veil.

"You can take it off," She says. I reach behind my head and undo the knot. Once the blindfold falls to the ground, I look into the mirror. I'm wearing a stunning sweetheart lace dress with some embellishments here and there. With the veil and my hair, it makes everything sentimental. Tears fall down my face.

"I, love it. I just...can't believe this is happening," I say, smiling. I can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life in two weeks. Can't we do this now?

"Tris, you're perfect," Shauna says. I blush.

"Stunning," Marlene says. I get even redder.

"You look pretty," Lynn says. I smile.

"Striking," Christina says. I laugh a little.

"Let's go!" Christina says. She helps me out of the dress in the dressing room and back into my clothes. We all pay at the front counter and head to my apartment. My dress is in a black bag.

"You can keep it in my apartment, you'll be getting ready there anyway," Christina says. I nod and hand her my dress. We say our goodbyes and I head to my apartment. Tobias is on the couch watching TV.

"There's my beautiful Fiance," He says. I laugh and collapse on the couch, laying my head on his lap. He caresses my hair, instantly calming my body.

"Tired?" He asks. I nod.

"I made pasta earlier, it's in the fridge for us," He says. I look up and smile at him.

"Yay," I whisper. He chuckles slightly.

"I'll warm it up for you," He says. He leaves me on the couh and heats up the pasta. I close my eyes for a minute and drift off to sleep. It's not until a few minutes later there's a shaking on my shoulder.

"Dinner," Tobias says. I sit up with a smile on my face. Tobias hands me a bowl of pasta in red sauce and a water. We shut the lights and put on a movie. At the end of the movie, I'm curled up in a ball next to Tobias, his arm wrapped around me.

"Two weeks," I whisper.

"I know, I can't wait," He says, kissing the top of my head. I smirk.

"I have an idea," I say. I sit up and kiss Tobias. Our lips move in sync. He lifts me up and carries me to the bed, where we continue the tango.

 Links!

Christina:

http://www.simplydresses.com/shop/viewitem-PD874964

Tris:

http://www.idreamprom.com/gorgeous-aline-sweetheart-floorlength-chapel-lace-wedding-dresses-p-301811433.html?f=recently_viewed

Have the links been working? Are you guys doing okay with the re-typing of the links? I just wanted you to see what I interpreted as the dress, and I stink at describing things.