Chapter 20

Here's a long one for you. Enjoy!

Tris POV

I wake up at 11:30 and Tobias isn't in bed with me. I smell something in the kitchen. I get up and walk there and see Tobias making me pancakes.

I stride towards him and squeeze his sides. He hates that.

"Beatrice Elizabeth Prior, you'd be so dead if I wasn't cooking right now," He says. He puts the pancakes onto a plate and chases after me. I run into the bedroom and he tackles me onto the floor.

"I never got a good morning kiss," I say. He kisses me on the lips.

"Come on babe, the pancakes will get cold."  He says. We stand up and walk toward the kitchen. I sit down and Tobias brings over a plate of pancakes and bacon. I smile and start eating.

"So, I was planning on taking you somewhere special today, like a suprise." He says.

"Really? Like where?"

"It wouldn't be a suprise now, would it be, if I told you?" He says chuckling.

"Okay okay fine. I'll go get ready." I say. I go into the bathroom and shower. Once I'mdone, I blow dry my hair until it's dry and straight. I throw on some black skinny jeans and a black tank top with a metallic black crop top over it. I apply natural looking make up and slip on my combat boots. Once Tobias is done, I grab my phone(<yes I added phones, this is the future for god sakes, they should have flying cars!) and my jacket and we leave.

"Now can you tell me where this mystery place is?" I ask.

"Not yet." He says. We jump on the train and sit down, our feet dangling outside of the car.

About 10 minutes later, Tobias speaks up.

"Ready to jump?" Tobias asks.

"Yep." I say. We stand up and jump off together. Once we land, I look and notice that we're outside of the Hancock building.

"Are we going zip lining?" I ask.

"Something like that," We walk into the building and into the elevator. Tobias tenses up and I grab his hand to soothe him. We get to the 60th floor when Tobias puts his hands over my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"You'll see..." He says. Once I hear a ding, We waddle outside and I feel the cool air on my face. Tobias peels his hands off my eyes.

"SUPRISE!" A ton of people yell at once. I get a little nervous and jump back.

Christina runs over to me.

"Happy birthday Tris!" She says. Birthday?

"Since when was it my birthday?" I ask. Tobias pulls a document out of his jacket.

"Happy birthday babe," He says. I open it and find a birth certificate.

"Beatrice Elizabeth Prior, Born to Natalie and Andrew Prior on the 6th day of February," I look to Tobias with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you so much." I say.

"You're welcome." He says.

"What about your birthday?" He pulls another document out of his jacket.

" Tobias William Eaton, Born to Evelyn and Marcus Eaton on the 5th day of May," I smile.

"Let's get this party started!" Uriah yells. Music plays and Tobias and I find ourselves dancing. Christina, Will, Uriah, Marlene, Lynn, Griffin, Zeke, and Shauna are here. We dance for about an hour and then we do gifts.