Chapter 65

Hola mi amigos... I have a new chapter! Lol and I also decided to write a short epilogue for my TFIOS fans... It's called An Epilogue and should be on my profile. Please check it out! hope you all like it :)

Tobias POV

It's Ellie's first birthday, but Tris and I decided to lay low. We're having everyone over for cake, and that's that.

I bought dauntless cake and Tris decorated it. She wrote 'Happy 1st Birthday Ellie' and put a small duck on it. I thought that was cute.

People should start arriving soon, Tris is dressing Ellie, and I'm getting pizza ordered.

"Tobias," Tris sings. I turn around to see Tris in dark jeans and a fancy black top, and Ellie in a small black dress with gray polka dots. I smile.

"My little girl," I say. I run up to Ellie and scoop her up, swinging her in the air. She giggles and smiles, making Tris smile too. 

"You're such a big girl," Tris says, tickling Ellie. Ellie laughs, and her cheeks puff up. It's adorable.

"Who's ready for their big day?" I say, bouncing Ellie. She giggles and clutches my shirt. I never get tired of that.

Just then, someone knocks on the door. Tris goes to open it and allows Christina, Will, Ryan and Dani. Ryan is still pretty small, but Dani is 4 now.

"Trissy!" Dani says, hugging Tris's legs. Tris laughs and hugs her back. Christina runs over to me and goes crazy over Ellie.

"OMG Tris I love the dress. Happy birthday Ellie!" She says, kissing Ellie's cheek. She hugs me too.

"I love birthdays," Christina says. Zeke and Shauna walk through the doorway with Shane. After that follows Uriah and Marlene and Lynn and Peter.

Everyone says their hello's and finds their way to the couches. Tris and I bring the gifts to the kitchen and return to the living room.

I set Ellie down on the floor and she crawls to her toys. She picks up her ducky and entertains herself with it.

"You had to choose gray Tris," Christina says. I sit next to Tris and wrap my arm around her.

"Had to. And, it's silver." Tris says. Christina rolls her eyes. I feel a small tug on my jeans and look down. Ellie looks up at me with watery eyes.

"Uppy?" She asks, reaching her arms toward me. I hand her her ducky toy.

"Go play with Dani," I say. Her eyebrows furrow and her eyes get more watery.

"Uppy?" She asks. I lift her up and bounce her a little bit.

"Listen babe, you're a big girl now, you can play with Dani," I say. "I still love you," I tickle her stomach, making her giggle. I set her down next to Dani, and Dani tries to play with her.

"Ellie," She says. "Look," she says. Dani makes a small stuffed bear dance in front of Ellie. Ellie's mesmerized.

I return to Tris and we talk with everyone. Marlene is a few months pregnant, and everyone seems happy.

Pizza comes a little while after and everyone's fed. We basically return to our previous places before. Although, Tris isn't around. I check Ellie's room, and she's changing Ellie's diaper.

"All okay?" I ask.

"Yep," Tris answers. Ellie sucks basically her whole hand as Tris changes her diaper. As Tris seals the diaper, Ellie reaches her arms to me.

"Dah, Day, Daddy, Daddy," She says. Tears gather in my eyes.

"Tobias,"Tris gasps.

"Daddy, mmm, mommy," Ellie says. Tris hugs me as Ellie keeps speaking.

"Oh my gosh," I say. "Ellie!" I lift her up and spin her around. Tris has her head in her hands and I wrap my arm around her.

"She said it," Tris says. I nod.

"It's okay," I say. I kiss Tris's head. I've never been happier.

XXPAGE BREAKXX

Tris POV

 "Happy birthday to you," Everyone sang. I laughed as Ellie tried to touch the flame, but I pulled her hand back.

"Blow out the candles!" I say. Ellie blows a little, but I help her out. She giggles and claps her hands.

"Tradition!" Tobias shouts. He smears his finger in the icing and dots it on Ellie's nose, making her gurgle. He happily eats the rest from his finger.

"Perfect," Christina says, showing me a picture of Ellie smilng at the cake, and another one of her laughing as Tobias put icing on her nose. I smile.

"Thanks, can you send them to me?"

"Already done," She smiles.

"Thanks," I reply. Tobias ties a bib on Ellie as she reaches toward the cake. I pull it away quickly and start cutting it.

Once everyone has a piece of cake, I sit down in front of Ellie eating mine. She fiddles with her small plastic fork. She drops the fork and grabs a chunk of cake. It ends up half in her mouth and half on her face.

"Ellie!" I say. Tobias and I laugh as she giggles. I take another picture as she continues to stuff her face. Good thing for the bib.

Once her cake is all gone, I wipe her face, getting most of the cake off. She'll need a bath, being that she has some in her hair.

(some time later)

"Bye," I say, closing the door. Tobias and I let out a breath of air.

"Well, we got past one birthday," He says. I nod.

"She needs a bath," I say, looking over al Ellie asleep on the couch.

"Okay," He says. I walk over to Ellie and tickle her awake. Her eyes flutter open and she rubs them.

"Bathy time," I say. I lift her and she slumps on my shoulder. Tobias cleans up the house as I take her to the bathroom.

I turn on the water and lay Ellie down on the counter. I remove her dress and realize she has a dirty diaper.

I carry her to her room in nothing but her diaper. I lie her down on the changing table and clean her up. I then swing her on my hip and walk back to the bathroom.

Right as I step into the bathroom, I feel warmth on my side. Pee. She peed. On me.

"Ellie," I laugh, making her laugh. I set her down in the water, but she panicks. It only lasts a few seconds though, she's used to it.

I pull my shirt off, leaving me in my black lace bra and my jeans. It's a great look for me.

I clean the cake from Ellie's hair and try wash the rest of her body. She gets really upset though.

"What's up?" I ask. She cries. I try to wash her, but she pushes me away.

"Someone's over tired," I say. I quickly rinse her off and place her in a towel. She only whimpers now.

"It's okay," I say. I drain the bathtub and wipe the spot were she peed with the washcloth. I carry her into her bedroom and lay her down on the changing table. I put on a fresh diaper and dark purple footsie pajamas.

"Come sleep with mommy and daddy tonight," I say. Her tears are dry and she struggles to keep her eyes open.

I walk with her into my bedroom and lie her down on her back next to me. I lie on my side and close my eyes.

"You look hot," Tobias says, joining me in bed. I roll my eyes.

"She peed on me and I was too lazy to get a shirt," I say. He chuckles as he kisses my forehead and turns the light off. Ellie is out cold and we all snuggle up together.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too," Tobias replies.            

http://www.littlemissprincess.com/baby-clothes/baby-dresses/Grey-Polka-Dot-Black-PARTY-BABY-DRESS.htm